I am now terribly shocked..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista is absolutely right. Seeking help for your substance abuse will work in your favor in this case. Dixon, you know it will take more than two days AF to regain your health, right? This needs to be a permanent change.

Take care...

Comment

Yes its needed longterm change !

fennel;1314505 wrote: Guitarista is absolutely right. Seeking help for your substance abuse will work in your favor in this case. Dixon, you know it will take more than two days AF to regain your health, right? This needs to be a permanent change.

Take care...
      Fennel,
      My intention was not to consume Al for a while and see the progress .If it goes well there is no need to see a doctor very soon but will see later so that they don't put me as an alcoholic.Do you agree Guitarista and Fennel.
      I know I will die if I use AL but getting better and doing job as well. Fatigue has started decreasing and becoming energetic otherwise I needed more sleep.As far my knowledge I will regain my liver to normal if I stay AL free for 6 months.
      Then after will start regular checking.
      Dixon
      A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Guitarista;1314363 wrote: Dixon.

Seeking help from a doctor for your drinking, will more than likely be a positive to the social workers and the courts. It will show that you are serious about making a change for yourself.

All the best mate.
        Though I was committed violence that was only verbal abuse when I was drunk.So still there is no proved record that I am an alcoholic.I think ,if I am once recorded as alcoholic ,My wife,Kids,Social worker,society and court feel that I will go back again to the same road and they wont believe me in depth .I am worried if they found me drunk may be after couple years later their believe at me wont change that I am an alcoholic for ever.I am scared that many alcoholic had/have a record of relapses....Please share how do you think ?
        My whole intention in not to record my name in health history as an alcoholic but give up it in total or take occasionally after getting to normal !!!!!
        Does this sounds to you ?
        Thanks you fellow,
        Dixon

Comment

Dixon i can't offer any more advice than everyone elser on here its up to you now but take care of your health and stay off the al. What is your nationalitie i'm just curious is your wife and family living far from you?

Comment

Firefox;1314745 wrote: Dixon i can't offer any more advice than everyone elser on here its up to you now but take care of your health and stay off the al. What is your nationalitie i'm just curious is your wife and family living far from you?
            Thanks FireFox,
            I am thinking to get an appointment with the doctor next week.We all are living in London but separately because of domestic violence.Life was good before but ruined once reported as violence.I have two grown children 14 and 10 years living with wife and am living alone.Living alone is very difficulties.I am getting British citizenship by next year. I am here under Highly Skilled Migrant from an Asian country.
            Thanks for listening me..
            Dixon

Comment

dixon;1314718 wrote: Fennel,
              My intention was not to consume Al for a while and see the progress .If it goes well there is no need to see a doctor very soon but will see later so that they don't put me as an alcoholic.Do you agree Guitarista and Fennel.
              I know I will die if I use AL but getting better and doing job as well. Fatigue has started decreasing and becoming energetic otherwise I needed more sleep.As far my knowledge I will regain my liver to normal if I stay AL free for 6 months.
              Then after will start regular checking.
              Dixon
              Hi Dixon,

Stopping drinking for awhile, or being AL free for 6 months is a great beginning. Only you know if you need to see a doctor now or not.

All the best friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

dixon;1314731 wrote: Though I was committed violence that was only verbal abuse when I was drunk.So still there is no proved record that I am an alcoholic.I think ,if I am once recorded as alcoholic ,My wife,Kids,Social worker,society and court feel that I will go back again to the same road and they wont believe me in depth .I am worried if they found me drunk may be after couple years later their believe at me wont change that I am an alcoholic for ever.I am scared that many alcoholic had/have a record of relapses....Please share how do you think ?
                My whole intention in not to record my name in health history as an alcoholic but give up it in total or take occasionally after getting to normal !!!!!
                Does this sounds to you ?
                Thanks you fellow,
                Dixon
                I am sure that the only way you will have a record of drinking or being drunk, is if you break the law somehow. As far as i know, your medical records and drinking are a health issue, and are confidential, UNLESS, you are abusive to someone else, or are abusive to your family, then if police are involved, you will then have a record of your behaviour.

I don't believe social workers have access to your medical records, but if you have a police record for abusive behaviour, they can use that, as far as i understand. Someone may correct me if i'm wrong.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi Dixon. Living alone is tough i live alone also but single with no children just 2 cats lol but i have family nearby. Take it one day at a time with the al and do see your doctor. Let us know on here how you get on. i wish you well on your uk citizenship and a better life. Do not drink and let your liver and mind heal. it will get better without al.

Comment

I had stopped drinking for two years !!!

Guitarista,

Actually ,this is time that I have lost almost all good things i.e.my property,family,health,prestige in the community and back to Asia .I couldn't be a good guardian to my kids at their tender age.I was doing well for kids before the police noticed the violence and CSA separated my kids from me last year.Really I came for for the sake of children's education now am deprived from guiding them so this event making me almost all lost.Feeling alone,no worthy life !!!
                    10 years before I had caught by Hepatitis A and I gave up AL 2 years fear of dying so I think I could do now as well.That time doctor suggested to be free at least 3 months.
                    I am afraid if someone reports police taking my weak points in future I will loose my career.I really wants to establish in the society and work for the people who are in need of help. I was supposed to start some projects for community but banned for 5 years so terrible.

Fennel,
                    Your wish is with me always.I hope you have someone to share your pain may be extended family but do not have any here....
                    Really alone !!
                    But still working for living.
                    Talk to you later
                    Dix

Comment

Dont we have any vaccination to save our liver from infection ?

Hi there,

I have heard that there a vaccination available to save our liver to be infected from Hepatitis A as well but not sure?
                      Does anyone has an idea please !
                      Link..belowhttp://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=cure%20for%20hepatitis%20a&source =web&cd=1&ved=0CHsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.emedi cinehealth.com%2Fhepatitis_a%2Fpage6_em.htm&ei=6pG tT5XQKYjX8QOOs9DFCg&usg=AFQjCNFPCYoZExOWUdZFjkR3UE vLVHAEew
                      The vaccines, Havrix and VAQTA, contain no live virus and are very safe. No serious adverse effects have been reported. Some people have some soreness at the injection site for a few days. There is a combined vaccine available for both hepatitis A and B termed Twinrix for patients over age 18.
                      The vaccines are given in a series of two shots. The second is given 6-18 months after the first. The shots can be given at the same time as other vaccines.
                      Protection from HAV starts about 2-4 weeks after the first shot. The second dose is necessary to ensure long-term (years or lifetime) protection.
                      The vaccines are thought to protect from infection for at least 20 years.
                      The vaccines must be given before exposure to the virus. They do not work after exposure and infection.

Comment

Feeling good even in two days !!

Hi dear,

Just to share that I am feeling better just in two days AL off and many positive thinkings have started to come in.
                        My problem is that relapses and binge drink ....How to quit ?
                        I think depression would go off if I gave up this poison.
                        My brain cant tolerate even small amount of AL now and get either agitated or lost the temper/memory and don't know what happened yesterday otherwise I am a very social person everyone used to praise me and liked ....Now I lost their believe at me...
                        After splitting with family ,I am lost in many ways..
                        Thanks for all of yours inspiration ..Learning to live alone really!!
                        Dix

Comment

dixon;1314865 wrote: Hi dear,

Just to share that I am feeling better just in two days AL off and many positive thinkings have started to come in.
                          My problem is that relapses and binge drink ....How to quit ?
                          I think depression would go off if I gave up this poison.
                          My brain cant tolerate even small amount of AL now and get either agitated or lost the temper/memory and don't know what happened yesterday otherwise I am a very social person everyone used to praise me and liked ....Now I lost their believe at me...
                          After splitting with family ,I am lost in many ways..
                          Thanks for all of yours inspiration ..Learning to live alone really!!
                          Dix
                          Hi Dixon, glad to hear you have 2 days. Well done and don't give up. You are so unhappy in the life that 'drinking alcohol' has led you to; you must gather every bit of strength and determination to push through this.
                          All those things that you miss and the person you used to be, they are all within reach. 'Only if you stay AF!'
                          I really wish you all the best - be proud that you have made a good start and look after yourself.:l
                          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

[QUOTE=daisy45;1
                            All those things that you miss and the person you used to be, they are all within reach. 'Only if you stay AF!'
                            I really wish you all the best - be proud that you have made a good start and look after yourself.:l
                            Daisy45,
                            Thanks for the words above !!!
                            I am really feeling normal now but go to hell once relapses ..I think if can stay AF I dont need any treatment.I have no physical problem just a mental one !.

Dix

Comment

you all trying hard to save me..

Thanks fellows..
                              Dixon

Comment

dixon;1314829 wrote:

I am afraid if someone reports police taking my weak points in future I will loose my career.I really wants to establish in the society and work for the people who are in need of help. I was supposed to start some projects for community but banned for 5 years so terrible.
                                If you keep going AF, and don't drink again, you will have nothing to worry about. It will probably take you some time to rebuild trust from those around you, but each day you do not drink, you are slowly moving forward to rebuild peoples trust and faith in you.

It is up to you to choose a life of problems and depression, or a life of happiness and respect. Great going on 2 days AF. Go for 1 week, then 2 etc......

Comment

Working...
                                X