WHATS WITH THE NASTINESS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is WOW. Starting with the April journey thread and now with Spuds Naltrexone thread there seems to be a bunch of mean-spirited stuff here. This place is so important to a lot of people-me included. It is not a place for one-upping, chastising,criticizing.
    The freedom from all that was the attraction for me here in the first place. It just never seemed to happen. And now, it seems rather suddenly, there's all this snarky bullshit.

Nobody needs that crap. Noone can be RIGHT all the time. If someone needs to use huge font and exclamation points and scream at people maybe they need to chill out before posting. Is it necessary to question someone's response to a post with harshness?

WTF?

Dunno what you're referring to but it often happens around a full moon.. just sayin'
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I agree Ann, some of that is just going to happen from time to time but what I saw from the April thread was unusually toxic. Live and let live, no need for good people to get hurt here.
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Working...
      X