Army Thead 10th May 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thead 10th May 2012

Firefox;1313720 wrote: You working today Satz?
    Ah Foxy I am. Won't complain today. Could be worse. I give out but not sure I could fill my day without it. Bit of craic sometimes...

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

mollyka;1313727 wrote: moooooooorrrnnnnin (yawns dramatically) - sleepin sickness I tell ya!! Slept for over 8 hours ---- UNKNOWN in my world
      Mornin Tipper Satz Foxy Kappers! Yeah Foxy it's a pisser of of a day here alright --- just looked!
      Just to let you all know -- I've started moderating ------ ciggies that is:H:H FFS I've as much chance of this working as I had with the booze --- but I have to give it a go right!! Am awake now nearly half an hour and haven't had one yet -- cut down dramatically yesterday and Tuesday and bought much weaker ones --- so - onwards and upwards
      hiya Molls - I'm totally with you on that one. I started doing that a few years ago, gave up completely for a short time last year, but sticking with the nicotine modding and it's working for me! I rarely have a cig before 3pm during the week, and although I relax that a bi on the weekend, it's just about never that I have one before midday...and that's progress, bellieve me!! So yeah, you got my complete support, and good luck with it!!!!

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

Morning all

it doesn't feel right to be up and about this early in the morning. It's miserable outside so I guess I've an excuse to postpone strimming the wilderness at the back of the house for another day. Good luck with your smoking moderating molly. Day 2 AF here. I'll prolly be veeeerrrry grumpy by the end of the day! Looking forward to hearing Jackie's reportage on her camping trip.

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

Marnin!!

Molly, good on you girlie!!

Mia got her dreadful cough back, due to taking off her coat and dancing in the rain unbeknowns to me (as I was in the bath and Rob was supposed to me watching her in the garden but was more than likely singing to his parrots) so he had a abad nights sleep and so did I.

She has to go and meet her new teacher today in big school so hope she will be alright when she wakes up.
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

one2many;1313733 wrote: Marnin!!

Molly, good on you girlie!!

Mia got her dreadful cough back, due to taking off her coat and dancing in the rain unbeknowns to me (as I was in the bath and Rob was supposed to me watching her in the garden but was more than likely singing to his parrots) so he had a abad nights sleep and so did I.

She has to go and meet her new teacher today in big school so hope she will be alright when she wakes up.
            Hiya darlin - all the best with that, the poor lamb - you were only just saying the other day how all your babies were in good health at the same time for once....hope it's a short-lived cough oney, and she's all rock'n'roll in no time,...

Well folks, it's Coro time down here - me fave... I'll be back....

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

Morning oney. Sorry to hear about mia's cough....when does she start big school?

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

Molls. i too am a round the kit and kaboodle addict - if it's addictive - I'll be fucked!! well, mind-altering substances at least, food, sex and gambling appear to have passed me by - so for that I'm grateful.

But yes, it is totally 'do-albe' - and I only have a ciggie after quite a bit of deliberation, I don't just roll up any more out of boredom or because someone else is...usually with my first afternoon coffee, after a good meal, all of those 'standard' times - and yep, it has been working for me for a while. Some days I don't smoke any. People ask me why I bother to smoke at all, and I reply, "because I really enjoy one when I have one", and I DO!! So that , my friends, is that!! :H

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

Thanks Molly, I am feeling proud.

She starts in Sep Reccie, all my nanies are gone, bit sad really.

I agree with Kapo re the smokes!

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

No screaming, shouting or general vileness this morning

I love you tigger xxxx
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

Thank you Molly, my honesty gets me into trouble at times and yes, I have a big mouth but I speak my truth and after years of having no voice and getting trampled on by one person or another, I feel proud of the person I am now. I am no longer afraid and no longer inadequate.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

one2many;1313749 wrote: Thank you Molly, my honesty gets me into trouble at times and yes, I have a big mouth but I speak my truth and after years of having no voice and getting trampled on by one person or another, I feel proud of the person I am now. I am no longer afraid and no longer inadequate.
                        Wow what a post to wake up to.
                        Good morning Army. Off to read back

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

one2many;1313749 wrote: Thank you Molly, my honesty gets me into trouble at times and yes, I have a big mouth but I speak my truth and after years of having no voice and getting trampled on by one person or another, I feel proud of the person I am now. I am no longer afraid and no longer inadequate.
                          Ads are on during Coro at the mo - Oney, I just read this post of yours and you have spoken my truth, sister, I couldn't have put who I am becoming in better words, ... thank you!! And I'm proud to call you my friend.

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

mollyka;1313727 wrote: moooooooorrrnnnnin (yawns dramatically) - sleepin sickness I tell ya!! Slept for over 8 hours ---- UNKNOWN in my world
                            Mornin Tipper Satz Foxy Kappers! Yeah Foxy it's a pisser of of a day here alright --- just looked!
                            Just to let you all know -- I've started moderating ------ ciggies that is:H:H FFS I've as much chance of this working as I had with the booze --- but I have to give it a go right!! Am awake now nearly half an hour and haven't had one yet -- cut down dramatically yesterday and Tuesday and bought much weaker ones --- so - onwards and upwards
                            That's the way to go Ms Molls :goodjob:

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

Cleaning the house for my lovely house guest coming fo the weekend. Feeling happy and chirpy here.

Comment

Army Thead 10th May 2012

Thanks for the kind comments guys, means more than I can say...

I must have missed this Anon...who is coming??

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X