Army Thread 11th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th May

Firefox - RRC was a very nasty name I texted to my ex after a binge sesh when he broke up with me. I had been a year AF so was absolutely plastered. It means Romantically Retarded C#@t.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

hiya all - nice to see you here zeppie - i live in christchurch, what part of canty are you in?? Cool!

Oney, sad about your tree? What sort of tree is it? When we had to move my grandparents into a home, about ten years ago, I took a cutting from my fave tree at their house and planted it without toooooo much hope at my sisters....there was better chance planting it at hers, my alcoholism was still a big issue back then and I was still semi-transient, but my sister has her own home....I'm proud to say, that tree is now about five foot tall and I visit it frequently - a beautiful memory from our childhood transplanted successfully.....could you perhaps take a cutting?,.......

Anyhoo - it's a sunny saturday morning here - sleepin day, and things are just fine....

Wishing all northerners a beaut friday night

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Zeppie2;1314817 wrote: Firefox - RRC was a very nasty name I texted to my ex after a binge sesh when he broke up with me. I had been a year AF so was absolutely plastered. It means Romantically Retarded C#@t.
        I have a similar one, zep - my ex had a car number plate beginning with RC - I called him "Right C&*t" !!! :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Zenstyle;1314824 wrote: Hiya Kapo! I'll be back in a bit if you're still around...
          Hiya dalring zen - that's be great!

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

No Zenners - haven't mentioned bubs on facebook so you won't find any pics on there. Don't actually have a pic of my belly - but just picture me with a basketball taped to my frontage

Hiya Kapone - nice to meet you

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Zeppie2;1314828 wrote: No Zenners - haven't mentioned bubs on facebook so you won't find any pics on there. Don't actually have a pic of my belly - but just picture me with a basketball taped to my frontage

Hiya Kapone - nice to meet you
              Hiya Zeps, ditto - I think I remember you from a few years ago - I was "Kaponium" on MWO back then, and my avatar was spongebob in army fatigues:H...hope you're sobriety is happy and serene

My teenager situation is coming to a head:H 24hours and counting .... just been talking to the GF's mum on the phone - between the two of us we are suited up and ready for action....

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Yes I remember you Kaponium - hi there.

Sobriety is going super again - got another 15 months AF under my belt now and no looking back.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Zeppie2;1314834 wrote: Yes I remember you Kaponium - hi there.

Sobriety is going super again - got another 15 months AF under my belt now and no looking back.
                  That is awesome - I too am coming up 15 months AF (again) and - with the grace of God, that'll be growing too, no going back for this kid...EVER!

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Great to hear Kapo - I am feel the same way about mine too - every time I slip is when I think I will be fine just having a few drinks in tough times then Whamo! I'm hooked again.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Lol Zeppie maybe he deserved it what a name lol. Well you sound in good form i wish you well in your last month of pregnancy. Hi Kapone its almost midnight here and i'm in bed with lappie. Gonna read a bit before i fall asleep.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

The name makes me smile Firefox but he didn't deserve it - I was hurt and drunk that was all. Have a great sleep - and will catch you all up later - I had better go walk the dogs before the lakefront gets too busy - I like when we have the whole lakefront to ourselves

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Have a great walk zeppie -I'm about to do the same....see ya again soon

Hiya foxy - sweet dreams my friend

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

R u back together Zep? enjoy ur walk with the dogs. Good night to you Kapone and Zen chat soon.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Sorry to miss you, zenster - just heading out for a walk.....catch up soon

Comment

Working...
                              X