Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th May

Hi Yous twos,

Go on, go on, go on off you go, leave me here in with the pain in my rear (I'm not talking about Mr JC) it's my actual backside.

Gawd I'm never going to ride in the Derby if this happens every time I get on a horse.

Edit: Morning Expatty.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

JackieClaire;1315010 wrote: Hi Yous twos,

Go on, go on, go on off you go, leave me here in with the pain in my rear (I'm not talking about Mr JC) it's my actual backside.

Gawd I'm never going to ride in the Derby if this happens every time I get on a horse.

Edit: Morning Expatty.
      :H It gets better JC! Soon you'll have "buns of steel"!
      OK! Off to hang up my clothes while the sun is shining.
      back laters x

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Awwhh Starty, I am so sorry to hear about your friend, it must have been a real shock, life is so fragile. Sleep Well Linda xx

Kapo.....go on the convo with Mary! I could not be happier for ya, great news.

Hi to all you other feckers.

I have a crystal healing course 2moro where I am getting attuned and I have to wear white clothes, WHERE am I gonna find all white clothes? So if you see a little figure in Dublin City 2moro, Looking for William Street looking like a wonky, gone off angel minus the wings, that will be me!
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

You could wear a sheet. Toga style?
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Morning yous twos.

Your fashionista has arrived. White T-shirt and white linen trousers. Dead cheap if you could get to a Penneys.

Or you could hop on a quick flight, I'll meet you at the airport. I've got a lush white skirt that would be just the job.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Found a white T shirt, no linen trousers tho, I did find a pair of white Victoria Beckham jeans that i bought in a moment of complete and utter madness and wore for about an hour. Wouldnt fit my fat ass in the now and I am too old for skintight skinny white jeans!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

friggintesco's has got some.

And you're not too old for skinny jeans.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Just make sure they're on the roomier side of skinny
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

I had an irrational spurt of energy - clipped the lavender hedgelet into shape again. Now who will pick up the cuttings?
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Afternoon army

Sorry to hear about your friend starty, but glad you've had a good week on your course.

Lovely to hear about your conversation with your daughter, kapo.

Glad you enjoyed your riding Jackie. Will you be going again?

I take it your irrational spurt of energy has evaporated, Mr T? You could try putting the cubs to work.....:b&d:

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

kapone12;1314974 wrote: Ahoy there beautiful army-ites....great to be here

Starts, sincere condolences and warm thoughts to you for the loss of your friend, how truly sad and unnecessary. Sorry for your loss, hon.

I've just got off the phone from my daughter - that was most likely the first time ever we have spoken to each other without a '3rd party' (either a social worker or her evil foster woman)....and she is 14. I have waited many many years to have a conversation with her that was free and natural, and I am so very very very grateful, making what was possibly going to be the worst mother's day ever, into the BEST mother's day ever, by far....Only because I am sober was this gift able to happen.

I am on top of the world and we both (Mary and I) know it's only going to get better!!!

Wishing you all a restful and crap-free AF Saturday - it's moving into evening here x
                        absolutely delighted for you Kapo , a very happy day! :l

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Hi Zennerooney! Spent all morning mostly talking to myself and annoying poor Foxy who wanted to do her garden. Out now galavanting in shops. Getting up too early can be dangerous for me as I run out of things to do and get bored. HAVE to find a hobby or a study course to do pronto.

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Afternoon Zen i'm just back from Tesco walked there and back so bit of exercise its 20 mins each way. Its a lovely sunny warm afternoon if the back garden wasn't so bad i wud sit out but no nice garden furniture either. :sulk: I didn't get round to cleaning the door yet but i'm not going out again so plenty of time. I love mangos thats great you have fruit trees. Enjoy your lazy morning in bed itds nice to do that now and then when you don't have to be up early or rush anywhere. I'm having a small can of lucozade orange cold from the fridge.

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Hi Satz no gardening done leave it for another day lol hate doing but have to get a start sometime. Just chillin for a while and not long back from Tesco. Did you buy anything nice while shopping?

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Hi. Been asleep, this no Meds for sleep is doing my head in, especially when I ad to get through 5hours of non stop teaching this morning....
                                We are having a private bgt party here this eve with the kids. Hope talent actually wins
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X