Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th May

Hi guys, thanks for all the condolences :l
    I was thinking about her today and remembering how inspirational she was. When she first got told she had it, she was obviously devastated, but once she had accepted it she saw nothing but benefit. She loved her wig cos she didnt have to have bad hair days :H She loved the fact that she was so strong. She also dated and had a good sex life even tho she only had one breast. Amazing girl.

Home from the course now and enjoying just chilling.

Kapo, I loved reading about your daughter, warmed my heart :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Wow, Linda sounds bloody inspirational!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Evening all.

Reccybear: I'd love to be able to make horse riding a regular thing but it's ?25 a trot..........that very poor joke was brought to you by Mr JC Enterprises.

Zennifer: Finally got it and me bum hurts like a really hurting bum that had never sat on a horse for over an hour before. Is it time for more painkillers,is it time for more painkillers, puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze let it be time for more painkillers.

Starts: I know from the girl next door there's a kind of dark humour with breast cancer. She always warmed her false boob up before slipping it in. She reckoned she'd gone through enough without have a cold tit in her bra.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Hello Troopers!!

Starty, so sorry to hear about your friend. Linda left her mark on this world tho' since she inspired others with her strength and character. It's great that you remember the good times. That is how it should be.

Kapone - so pleased to hear that you talked to your daughter. And since it's already Sunday in your part of the world - a Happy Mother's Day to you.

Zeppie, if you read this tomorrow, good to see you posting more often. Oh, how special this time is for you. I didn't know the baby is a girl. Sunshinetoday and you are both due about the same time. MWO babies. Moms-to-be who are now sober and will soon hold their precious babies in their arms. Makes me all warm and fuzzy thinking about it. Sending you huge :huggy's

:wavin: to those I haven't mentioned. Hope you've all enjoyed your day!!
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

:hiya: Stirls.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

:hello: Jackie - how's yer bum?
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

It's not so bad now I'm sitting on a squillion cushions.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

ola troops
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Howiyis!

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

HOWDY ONEY
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Yo Mollers,

Did ya find anything white to wear, Oners.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Hiya Pinky!

Found a few things, attire to be white or light, so wearing half and half.

Ya know I am getting pissed off with people posting and then deleting their posts, drives me nuts, attention seeking SHITE! YES we saw it!

rant over

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Evening troops oh that was a lovely surprise to come home to Mollhy barbeque food cooked by hubby. I had a lidl margherita pizza and light coleslaw. Hope your booty recovers soon Jackie the cushions will help hope ur comfy enough. Jeez didn't tink horse riding cud do that. Just watching BGT not much else on. Ryan (i think thats his name) our Dublin guy is back in it so wishing him well as he's good. Whats everyone up to this saturday evening?:television::choc:

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

pingu1997;1315147 wrote: Hi. Been asleep, this no Meds for sleep is doing my head in, especially when I ad to get through 5hours of non stop teaching this morning....
                              We are having a private bgt party here this eve with the kids. Hope talent actually wins
                              Well who will win? Who should win chez Pingu?

Comment

Army Thread 12th May

Ooooooh crikey, Oners. Not like me to miss sumfing like that. Ackshully deletage (sp) drives me nuts too.

Yo Firey. Got a back log of CSIs to watch.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X