Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liver problems

It has been a time, regretfully~

I always aspired to be a bright light and a point of love.

In time I have not been able to dispell this demon.
    I now have high levles of enzymes in liver. 200 plus , not good.
    I believe it can be reversable. Ulrasound will tell.

I have had to live in such a loveless place w relatives when mixed w the drink it is finally a finaly.

I hope to climb back here, I have calls of hope out.

I miss you all so~

Theme~
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

liver problems

Hi Theme, its lovely to see you back again.

I notice you say you are living in a loveless place. That is surely going to bring you down.

What do you want to do to change your situation?

Sometimes we dwell on what we dont want and not what we do want. And it helps to actually focus on what would be good for us.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

liver problems

Hi Theme,

Climb back friend, climb back.

Keep us posted as to how you are going ok?

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

liver problems

Theme,

I have heard that the liver is very good at regeneration. I really hope you can change your situation no matter what it takes to put you in a better place so you can heal.

Sending you peace and strength.

xx,
        UN :lilheart:

Comment

liver problems

Hi, Theme.

Two years ago, my liver enzymes were hih enough to warrant an ultrasound, and I was told that I had a fatty liver. Also, my normally low cholesterol level was high for the first time ever. Last summer, my liver was a bit better, but red blood cells were not the right shape. I almost figured I was just too bad off to do anything about it. But, after going to rehab for 28 days in November and remaining AF since then, my levels are all normal--"nearly perfect" as the doctor said. You can get your health back and you can crawl out of the dark space you are in. It took me two DUIS to get me here, and I still cannot drive for another seven months, but I am sober and grateful to be that way!
          Keep posting and reading. Have you tried AA? not for everybody, but I went five days a week for about four months, and it did help me.
          Hang in--because if I can do it, anybody can!!!
          :lTDN
          "One day at a time."

Comment

liver problems

Thank You, thank you~ Yes, I have Insurance and have some calls out to help w/ symptoms mostly of anxiety which drives me right back . IT is a form of suicide and I recognize it as such.I work at a hospital and am forming an Army of support .It was worse before when I joined...hard hard guzzling liquor with dt's. But I get that I can't drink, period. I binge late night. It is a step to come here, humbling, but, I don't care how humiliated I feel.
            I just want Love and Truth. AA is going to be an option altho I don't know why I cant stand it. Maybe just not found the right group.
            Family zero support altho it is not their fault. Economy send me back to a relatives as options ran out but they are not aware and are not supportive as they drink. I am loosing any anger or blame, showing love to all but myself.
            Got to learn how to do that. I have a victim mentality I believe and need to turn it into Victory!
            This is why I am here~

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

liver problems

The liver can regenerate and heal. Apart from stopping/cutting down on al, try taking milk thistle 200mg and omega 3 fish oil, and try to keep hydrated. You can get well.
              Good luck.

Comment

liver problems

Theme2be;1316398 wrote: showing love to all but myself.
                Got to learn how to do that. I have a victim mentality I believe and need to turn it into Victory!
                Go for it! Begin this task anew each day, starting from today. :h

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

liver problems

I should have said 800mg I misread the label on mine, 200mg was silymarin.

Comment

liver problems

The Me 2 Be,

I am glad you are back and going to continue to fight. Not giving up shows the strength in your soul.

Love you,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

liver problems

Sweet hearts, thank you.
                      I ran out of Milk Thistle and will get some tomorrow. Am taking Omegas, but, may need to up doses a bit on all.
                      One~what I do want to change that would be good, is what I am doing. I am curtains closed and drawn, lights low at binge time, drinker. Get up go to work and light up the room while my whole nervous system suffers.
                      This is going to change because I want it to. I need it to and this deal with liver may teach me how to know tht I am valued. At work , I am opening up to different hospital staff for a support system.
                      Yes and I don't blame anyone. I rearranged my room today and cast out some demons and brought some light into the room. If feels better.

It took me months to return here.
                      I am a rejection magnet and I desire to change that with help. I am not equipt.
                      I am with familia that is not equipt with all love and respect to each and all.

So, I am making motions and taking actions to improve moment to moment. I called via Insurance a place, but, the co pay is off the charts. But, it felt good to call and be honest.

I am going to stay here, begin here as a jump start.

Just need love even if it is tough, per , your way~
                      Want to be real~

Comment

Working...
                      X