Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th May

Good morning, Army

I hope all the mums had a good Mother's Day. I was fecking exhausted after the whole gedoente, but we had a lekker time.

A busy week lying ahead. Good luck to all of us! Have a good Monday, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 14th May

Good morning Tipps and all to come. Glad to hear you hd a lovely mother's day yesterday and i bet your still tired after all that cooking and partying:H. Is that some Africans words your tallkng? Have a good monday and don't work too hard lol

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Morning tips and all to come.

Edit: Hi foxy

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Morning Reccie its a sunny one here but can change tru the day. Did you get your garden done? i got little done in mine i just pulled up some weeds didn't get round to mowing the grass yet as we had a lot of rain. Have to get a start on that this week dread it but has to be done.

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Morning guys.
          Just having a chuckle at last nights thread

OK today I have already been dogging and started my running programme. How is that for enthusiasm? I am proud of myself
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Mornin all. FFS Mondays should be banned. Work .........:upset:

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Ahoy there tips, starts, recs & foxlet - good to see yall here. Not long in the door from work, and it's a quiet home zone........WOW!!! I am feeling a bit lost, but it's a good sort of lost :H:H

The kids left on a harmonious note last night - they are temporarily staying not far (i.e about a three minute walk away:H) which is a great wee stepping stone, they won't go hungry if they're just a spit away from the fridge. But hats off to them - they wanted to have a shower today and went to Shilah's mums (the GF's mums) because they didn't think it'd be right to come in while I was at work.....HOWEVER, I'm not holding my breath on that one:H - they still have a key and I'm cool with that.

I take my hat AND coat off (!!) to zenners and starty and other mums/dads etc on the site who have gone back to study - it's very brave and such a positive thing to do...

I sort of felt the same with my current job - it was bloooody hard finding a DECENT job having been reasonably recently in prison, but I perservered and it has paid off.

We recovering alks are surely hardy and resiliant folk, i say we take a bow!!

Wishing you all and all to come a lovely AF Monday, full of positive and happy occurrences x

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Hiya satz - good thing about Monday is , at least it's only here once a week :H:H:H:H:H (sorry!)

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

morning guys a full day of revision today, and a bit of skiving on here is planned, lol
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Hiya Kapo! What a lovely post.

What do you do for a job? I seem to remember you worked in the restaurant business?

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

kapone12;1315958 wrote: Hiya satz - good thing about Monday is , at least it's only here once a week :H (sorry!)
                      Hi KP. Yes you are right.
                      I should count my blessings I have a decent job and stop moaning.
                      Anyhoo if they banned Monday .. Tuesday would be the new Monday:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

What do you do Satsuma?

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

I just wanna say that someone somewhere on this site (i dont know who they are) has been saying that there is homophobia in our barracks, well that shocked me because im openly gay and have been welcomed in, and have been in the army for about 2 an a half months or maybe more, can't remember (getting old and memory is crap) anyway there is no homophobia here, anybody is welcome, straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, trisexual, purple with yellow spots, anyone is welcome here xxxx
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

littlepinkcat;1315964 wrote: I just wanna say that someone somewhere on this site (i dont know who they are) has been saying that there is homophobia in our barracks, well that shocked me because im openly gay and have been welcomed in, and have been in the army for about 2 an a half months or maybe more, can't remember (getting old and memory is crap) anyway there is no homophobia here, anybody is welcome, straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, trisexual, purple with yellow spots, anyone is welcome here xxxx
                            Eh??? Whoever said that is soooooooo wrong. I wonder what gave them that idea......

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

dunno, they defo got the wrong end of the stick like, i dont know if they were talking about the whole of the army or just a few people in here, but i thought well that has never happened to me an im openly a lesbian, i dont hide it , and i never had any negative response, everyone is lovely here
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X