Army Thread 14th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th May

kapone12;1315980 wrote: Hiya stirls - just to say I ADORE your colourful posts! thanks!Nothing like some bright colours to get the day going.
    littlepinkcat;1315981 wrote:
    im good yeah, a bit tired like with all this revision, but not giving in i will pass this ROCK HARD exam, lol

ive got me hypnosis and cold teabags for me eyes ready when i need a break from my revision, lol
    Pinky, I read the list of subjects you posted and I am amazed. My goodness, your course sounds very difficult to me. Best of luck to you. Not that you will need it. I'm sure your determination and hard work will pay off.:goodjob:

:hello: Oney!!
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

This exam is crazy like its on the subject of biopsychology, the exam is split into two parts, it is a 2 hour exam.
      The first part: critically analyse a research article, we were taught 4 research articles, and how to critique them (we were only taught nriefly though and not in much detail, have to do a lot of work at home) then in the exam 3 research articles will be present and you have to critque one of them (there all on a different topic) you are not allowed the article in the exam only the title and you are not allowed to take anything in with you, you have to do it all by memory.

Second part of the same exam: we were briefly taught 10 topics in biopsychology (an hour lecture on each) 5 of these topics will appear in the exam with a specific question on each of the topics, we do not know which topics or questions are on, (these topics are pretty long) and again you have to write the essay style question all from memory

thats me revision rant over, lol
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

littlepinkcat;1315986 wrote: This exam is crazy like its on the subject of biopsychology, the exam is split into two parts, it is a 2 hour exam.
        The first part: critically analyse a research article, we were taught 4 research articles, and how to critique them (we were only taught nriefly though and not in much detail, have to do a lot of work at home) then in the exam 3 research articles will be present and you have to critque one of them (there all on a different topic) you are not allowed the article in the exam only the title and you are not allowed to take anything in with you, you have to do it all by memory.

Second part of the same exam: we were briefly taught 10 topics in biopsychology (an hour lecture on each) 5 of these topics will appear in the exam with a specific question on each of the topics, we do not know which topics or questions are on, (these topics are pretty long) and again you have to write the essay style question all from memory

thats me revision rant over, lol
        Yep, Pinky, I 'get' it..............NOT!! :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Re the teens, oney - thanks!! It's going to take my r/ship with Jord into a whole new and even better level. I am just so glad it was harmonious. I am a Libra and just totally SQUIRM when disharmony's about!

I'm just away for a bit, better go check on my sire, he had to go to doc for blood tests today....and the Will has a good chunk with my name on it ( :H )

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

kapone12;1315973 wrote:

Alcoholism is a very non-segregative disease, it doesn't care if we are black, white, blue or green, matters not if we like having sex with men, women or apples or carrots, cares not if we believe in god, satan, or the lamppost....you get my drift? What we ARE here for is encouraging each other, respecting each other, laughing with each other, offering each other shoulder and/or an ear... we are able to achieve and maintain healthy and happy sobriety by BEING there for each other and sharing our experience strength and hope. The rest is just bollocks!! So please, peeps, try not to worry tooo much about what some poor, bored, demented and possibly half-cut person is referring to on other threads... it quite simply isn't worth our time x x x x

HUGS
            Kapo have I told you lately how great it is to have you here.:l You're all luvverly and calming and I love this post.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

morning J.C
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Rightio off with the proper good mornings.

Good morning Tipperooo, Reccybear, Fireyfoxy, Starterooooooo, Satzuma, Pinkeroooooooo, Oney, Cirly Wirly Stirly Girly and good evening Kapo.

Re the learning thing. It's never too late. My Aunt did her degree in Art (she got a 1st) when she was in her early 70s.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

kapone12;1315994 wrote: Re the teens, oney - thanks!! It's going to take my r/ship with Jord into a whole new and even better level. I am just so glad it was harmonious. I am a Libra and just totally SQUIRM when disharmony's about!

I'm just away for a bit, better go check on my sire, he had to go to doc for blood tests today....and the Will has a good chunk with my name on it ( :H )
                  Kapone, glad to hear that all went well with the kids moving out and especially that there were not upsets involved. Hope all is well with your Dad.

Pinky, that sounds very difficult indeed. Again, best of luck.

Peeps, I'm outta here myself. Have a bunch of bookkeeping work to do. Catch up with youz later. Hope you all

Jackie - I almost missed you there!!
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Just as well you saw me or I would have flounced orff in a flouncing orff manner,Stirls.

Ackshully I couldn't flounce orff anywhere me backside is still a tad achy.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Good morning Army:l
                      I have been trying to keep up with the posts but it has been difficult due to an overcharged work schedule, daughter's exams...and life in general.:H
                      I should be back to regular posting soon. Thinking of you all.
                      x

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Hi Army ditto what Expat said.

Back to normal later today. Then could someone do a synopsis!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

JackieClaire;1315999 wrote: Kapo have I told you lately how great it is to have you here.:l You're all luvverly and calming and I love this post.
                          thanks jack!! that's real sweet and means heaps x hope you going good and I totally reciprocate the lovely words - I am a reasonably sensitive soul and feel good energy from your avatar and your own words here at MWO...it's been a while now, even though I have come and gone...

Hiya molls and expat and anon and everyone I might have missed (sozzers) - I've just got back from visitng me grumpy daddy - his doc called him to talk about blood tests, and he has a chest infection, so needless to say, he not feeling on top of the world, recent hip re-replacement (2 wks ago) too...oh well, I am grateful to be sober and able to be relied upon - it feels great, but am a tad worried about the ole shite :H

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Just gonna park up for a bit and watch desperate housewives - the FINAL season :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Hey All - Just popping in quickly this morning. Haven't had time to read back. Hope everyone is well. All is well here.

Love Waggy
                              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

mollyka;1316021 wrote: Kappers - with the risk of sounding mushy - I love having you round as well:l Your story yesterday bout the Da at the graveside going off on one was just 'true life' hilarious - but yep of course you're worried bout the 'ole shite' (deffo your words not mine:H) - jesus, we love them to bits but deffo 'warts and all' most of the time!!
                                With you on the 'sensitive' soul bit --- I am RIDICULOUSLY sensitive. I was teased at work on Sat. - I had told them the story bout Enid saying 'we don't do that HERE' - and in the morning I was sellotaping a torn book for a borrower and one of the staff says to me 'we don't do that HERE' --- I agonised over it for most of the day thinkin they were serious - course they were only joking and i kicked myself for nearly ruining a nice day on myself - feckin nonsense!!!
                                :HI tooooooootally relate - gorgeous!!! I've heard it said that the 'ism' in alcoholISM stands for " I Self Me" - :H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X