Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th May

oooh hellow there Stirls,

Had to come over to the lappy as the big 'puter was making weird noises.

Ta, Pinkeroo. I'd have been on forever trying to work that one out.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

:hallo:

Back from Open Day for youngest cub's move to high school next year. I can only hope that her enthusiasm will last...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Aww Tips,
        You're little girl is growing up.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Off to class, see yis later on this evening, will read back then xx
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Laters, Oney. Unless you decide to leave for good, that is?

Yep, JC. IT'll make our lives much easier as well. The high school is 500m from our house. No more au pairs to pay a king's ransom to for simply picking her up from school and bringing her home.

Or is it a prince's ransom? What's the correct idiom?
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Bye oney, are te gone for good this time or willye come back if I beg again

What is it with doctors and addiction? D they not study it in college? I mean it doesn't take a medical professional to know that it exists and it just doesn't stop suddenly when you put down the bottle??
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

One would think my rediscovery of old Who Wants to be a Millionaire episodes would help with such things...
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

pingu1997;1316321 wrote: Bye oney, are te gone for good this time or willye come back if I beg again

What is it with doctors and addiction? D they not study it in college? I mean it doesn't take a medical professional to know that it exists and it just doesn't stop suddenly when you put down the bottle??
                  Even some of the so-called addiction experts can be pretty clueless.

:hallo: PinguPRPLpants
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

They get about 20 mins, Pingupantaloons.

It's up to them if they want to go on to specialize.

If you think about it a GP will see in one surgery everything from a 90 year old with bunions to a baby with croup. Stick an alkie into the mix and they're lost.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Ahoy there mateys!! Have a good class oney, just missed ya - hope you enjoy 'your' time, darl.

It's dark here and pissing down, just listening to the news and weather on the telly. :H:H They say, "Christchurch has a lovely sunrise, calm and dry with 12 degrees",...WELL! I can tell you for fecking free, you can't SEE the darn sun, it's pisssssing down and about 4 degrees at a push...you'd think they'd do a little better than just read what's in front of them when it's startlingly obviously WRONG!! :H:H No biggie, just an observation!!

Well, off to ready myself for another day at it, looks like everyone doing OK - pinky hope you're not toooo bogged down under a day of revision, zenners, hope that indigestion has headed well west, stirly, very very kind of you to provide the help for indigestion for zen - just another of the things I love about us at MWO...

Back soon - off to have a wash and get dressed and make another cuppa...

Wishing all those who are about to kip a sweet and deeply restful Monday evening x

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

Zenstyle;1316335 wrote: Good morning to my favourite Antipodean!!! x Well, there's two of you... Zeppers and all. )
                        Hiya Zenners - thanks!! Just watching a chicky I was in prison with on the telly...her trial is coming up, nice woman. Basically her partner applied for a $100K loan, and the bank accidentally gave them $10Mil :H:H So off they trotted into the wild blue yonder, but got caught. She is only just starting trial today, and I've been out for two and a half years !!! Poor tart, a long time on remand....I wish her the very best, I'm not sure I would have done far different in her shoes...

Hope your evening is great Zen - lovely to see you. Gotta dash soon, if I don't get a chance to say bye-bye-for-now, well,....byebye for now!:H

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

hello all,was drinking all weekend. Fri sat and sun, feel like shit today and not really getting the 'I cant mod' thing at all. Had 5 cans on fri, 6 on sat with a glass of wine and 5 last night...........so there it is,black and white. Even agreed to let my 14 yr old have her belly button pierced next weekend, dont think that'd have happened if I was sober.

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

hi Molly and Zenners

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

think im going to have to start looking for something else,like exercise or something.I need to get alot tougher,Ive been wanting this for a long time.

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

ah shes a good kid, shed have waitied a bit longer without my permisson ,still ,I know its not the end of the world, its just the sloppy parenting when drinking ,I hate it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X