Army Thread 14th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th May

Having said that. I believe a miracle is happening and I am slowly but surely going off AL. Just not as appealing as it used to be. Prob listening to the gang on here and how happy and content they are without it :l

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

thats great Satz, im happy for you.

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

im hitting the sack.......will see you tomorrow x

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

satz u could try L glutamine for the cravings, read the pack first though to make sure u can take it, u cant with certain conditions, as with all medication, works for my cravings
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

limers;1316424 wrote: had a little google, looks amazing
            Are ye in the horrors Limeypoo? :l You'll be grand tomorrow. Let the little one get the piercing. Make a big deal of it tomorrow sober as an outing for you both

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

satz congrats on becoming a senior member
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

satz123;1316421 wrote: Yup. June 8. To Greece. Ionian Island of Keffalonia. The booze will be a challenge . As in we drink every night. Never get drunk though. Not sure I could go and not have few drinks in evening. Any tips anyone?
                I was dreading my holiday last summer without al but it turned out fine. I just enjoyed all the nice things, lack of thick heads in the morning, and reminded myself that al abroad usually,tastes like piss anyway
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

yep agree with pingu it does taste like piss
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

littlepinkcat;1316429 wrote: satz u could try L glutamine for the cravings, read the pack first though to make sure u can take it, u cant with certain conditions, as with all medication, works for my cravings
                    Funny you should say that Pinkypoo. Maybe that's what's helping me these days. My trainer told me to take L Glut powder in my protein shake. And I have been doing that:thanks:

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

littlepinkcat;1316432 wrote: satz congrats on becoming a senior member
                      WHA?

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

satz123;1316431 wrote: Are ye in the horrors Limeypoo? :l You'll be grand tomorrow. Let the little one get the piercing. Make a big deal of it tomorrow sober as an outing for you both
                        thanks Satz , will do. Have a huge poxi essay to write tomorrow, 4000 words of coherent shyte!! At least I will have a clear head tho , eh?

Nite all x

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

littlepinkcat;1316435 wrote: yep agree with pingu it does taste like piss
                          But I'm going with my head wrecker of a sister in law. :upset: need summit to drown her out

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

u are now a senior member, look at ur avatar next to it it says senior member cause u have posted over 1000 posts

AL will drown her out for now, but ur the one left with the AL problem when u come home
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

littlepinkcat;1316432 wrote: satz congrats on becoming a senior member
                              Janey. Didn't even notice. Hot on yer heels Pinkerooney

Comment

Army Thread 14th May

me brain is fried with all this revision
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X