been a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been a while

so i guess eveyrbody figured when i disappeared I fell off the wagon, not hard but y'know, it's there, its background noise. i was stressed, busy, all normal except lately somethings been kind fo wrong, a glitch that I just couldn't tlak about anywhere else. Latley i laugh, and I watch myself and I don't feel it, I'm making jokes and I'm just thinking 'jesus, why do i have to be on the whole time'. everythings a show, and all I keep thinking, is maybe I don't want to be here anymore. i don't want to kill myself but it came up, joining the army, doing something to even those odds on surviving every day. i have so much to live for, making headway as an artist and musician, a fiance... so why can't i keep it going? why do i just want to drink, do drugs, screw up? lord knows i'm lost right now. and i dunno what you're supposed to say, i know what to do, i know the proper advice but i don't want to take it, i just want to talk. so help me, maybe? who knows

xIC
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

been a while

hey inchy, im here to listen if u wanna chat
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

been a while

hey lpc, dunno what to say really, kind of just gone out my head this past month haha

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

been a while

its good that you came back though, maybe u learned something over the past month?
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

been a while

just that I'm no happier sober LPC, sucks haha

Comment

been a while

ur healthier when ur sober though?
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

been a while

don't see much point beign healthier if i'm not to bothered about sticking around dude, can be as sick as I want really

Comment

been a while

do you think if ur situation changed then u think about taking ur own life
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

been a while

sorry i meant to say that do u think the suicidal thoughts would stop if ur circumstances changed?
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

been a while

i'm not suicidal i just don't like living that much, i figure i cannever do enough to make myself happy with what i've achieved.

Comment

been a while

Hey Chains....

You are showing the same feelings and thoughts that my wife has been fighting off. She has been diagnosed with clinical depression. She says the EXACT same thing...and it seems to go in waves. One day everything is great, the next day....BAM! The difference in moods

We recently changed up her meds, and I have seen a HUGE difference....Id urge you to maybe check into that.....it worked for her anyway....I wish you luck. I know how hard it can be

Feel free to PM if you have ANY questions, if you can find help, you will be amazed at the difference
                      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

been a while

inchy sending good positive vibes ur way, im off to bed chat again soon
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

been a while

thanks everybody, goodnight from me. might not be bacxk for a while, but i'm ok

Comment

been a while

InChains;1316540 wrote: thanks everybody, goodnight from me. might not be bacxk for a while, but i'm ok
                            I've missed you Inchy!:l I hope you come back. Sometimes just reading a bit/posting a bit can lift you out of your blues. Or at least know you're not the only one. :l
                            x

Comment

been a while

xIC,

I think of you often and hope you're ok. I'm glad you posted and let us know you're doing. It's good to know you're not alone, we do understand, and we're here for you when you need us. Please stay in touch!!

K9
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                              X