Army Thread 15th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th May

Hey everyone! Hope everyone has a delighful day today! My daughter is going to a field trip to Washington DC today so I have to get her to school VERY early. Will pop by later

Congrats Purple One YAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Waggy
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Finally a nice dr, feelin good now

Hi everyone.........
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Hi Limers, don't worry, you WILL get there!

What happened Pingu?

They come to the library in their PJ's??????? Mollers???
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

one2many;1316700 wrote: Hi Limers, don't worry, you WILL get there!

What happened Pingu?

Ah Oney - that's the thing - in Cabra where my mother lives - they waltz around in them. The 'new' trakkie bottoms I suppose.

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

I think they look horrible Satzo..knackery.

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

one2many;1316700 wrote: Hi Limers, don't worry, you WILL get there!

What happened Pingu?

Thanks Oney and Molly. I will get there, thanks for your positivity :l

Im going to join the gym and I think that will help get me through the evening urges.

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

limers;1316671 wrote: hello all, Pingu fantastic......hope I get there some day x
                You will and I will too - I suppose it's just a matter of time.
                Only not there yet - still controlling it.
                I think a big event with AL would be the catalyst for me - but I'm a chicken shit and always careful not to go over the line

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Good for you for joining the gym Limers, I wish I could, I HATE exercise!

You will get there too Satz xxxx In your own way.

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

I WILL do the yoga tho Mollers.....

Oh you just reminded me, don't feckin dvd's have to be back after a week? WANK rule, I think Mia got some more than a week ago, orf to check.

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

logging in for some human content instead of books, books and more books, roll on Friday, no more exams and my conversation on here will not all be about exams, i do apologise but its all i can think about, lol
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Limers we are all behind you, it is possible, just not easy

I dunno the dr was just kind and nice and....after crap experiences there I left feeling really good. Told half the truth about the Meds and she gave a prescription for 20mg. And some more migraine wonder pills. And I was sayin how I'd totally stopped drinking and just like done loads of positive things, and she asked me if I'd had any suicidal thoughts since reducing the Meds and I laughed and said hell know and then I think she knew I was ok. And she said good stuff nd just keep doing what you're doing. And I left happy and went to see a mate for a cuppa tea
                        Off to lunch with another friend now
                        Seeyis all laters, please don't anyone leave without prior consultation .."...
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Pingu: glad the doctors went o.k, its good when we get a dr we can talk to

Limers: good luck with ur last piece f work for ur degree
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

limers;1316707 wrote: Thanks Oney and Molly. I will get there, thanks for your positivity :l

Im going to join the gym and I think that will help get me through the evening urges.
                            Yeah Limers - one with classes at certain times in the evening - by the time you get back the urges will have passed. May do same my self.

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Limers we are all behind you, it is possible, just not easy

thanks for that Pingu x

Satz im going to take zumba classes I think, all the classes are free anyhow, cant wait, will join as soon as I get this shit finished.
                              Pinky...thanks and good luck to you too x

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

I would LOVE to do Zumba, let me know how you get on Limeyhole x

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X