Army Thread 15th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th May

Distraction is the best tool in the world......it got Me where i am now through the early weeks
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Quick check in. Just back from my daughters Father in Laws funeral. I have been running around a lot this past week what with my friend from India staying a big wedding on Saturday and heling organise the funeral.

Time to breathe again. have I missed much??

Only read the previous post up to now about distraction working for Pingu. I have to agree no time here for drinking thoughts even though I have been surrounded by it

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Am at spiritual class tonight, hope to be back about 10. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Saw this on Facebook today......really resonated ....

"It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

You're not alone, Mollers... youngest cub has been exiled to her room after sh threw an epic tantrum.

Laters, Oners

:hallo: Army

Dinner almost ready, thank god.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

You're not alone, Mollers... youngest cub has been exiled to her room after sh threw an epic tantrum.

Laters, Oners

I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Can I join the teenager hate club?:H God help us!!!!:upset:
                Great post on the self-esteem, Oney. Still really struggling with that.

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

And good luck to Limers and Pinky with their essays, exams....You girls should be proud!:goodjob:

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

one2many;1316649 wrote: Marnin from a quite unpleasant Dublin person

Congrats on the 14 months Pinguhead!
                    :H I AM slow today!:H Finally got it. Don't usually venture over there but saw that JC had so...

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

tiptronic_ct;1316851 wrote: You're not alone, Mollers... youngest cub has been exiled to her room after sh threw an epic tantrum.

Laters, Oners

My grown up daughters still capable of big strops Arghh.

Got waylaid there--

Back later:l

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

One big one and one small one, Molls. The big one thinks she's gonna do a Tommy Cooper too. Getting lazy with only three weeks to go. Grrr..She's 15-gonna try to set her up with Tip's boy.:H Run cub, run!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

It sounds like you have a husband who loves you very much, Molly.:h
                          You deserve it, hon.:l

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Evening all.

I :h Mollers husband too
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Hello Troopers!!

Pingu on your 14 months AF. And I'm so pleased that you got to see an understanding doctor today. Will you be able to get an appointment with her the next time you need meds? I hope so.

Limers, best of luck with the studying. Yes, I think getting a new plan as to the evening hours will help a lot. And I think you're a fantastic Mom. Not easy raising 4 kids and working and studying. :goodjob: What Pingu said - it's not easy but you can do it. You've already proved that to yourself by a long stretch AF. Just stick by here when you're feeling a little wobbly. :l

Mrs. A - good to see you. I hope things calm down a bit for you.

Oney - hope you enjoy the class.

Molly, Expatty and Tipster, what can I say. Patience is a virtue. Ducking now to avoid the flying pots and pans.

:wavin: to Satz and Pinky and anyone else who might be :sulk:

I was planning to log in earlier but Mr. Stirly suddenly remembered when he got up from his nana nap that he had this huge price offer that he wanted me to type up and have ready to send by fax first thing tomorrow morning. Then as usual, after I get it all done, he goes "Well, you didn't say this and that". "Well you didn't tell me to say this and that, I wrote exactly what you told me" so I had to start all over again cause it's done on charts that you fill in the description, price, number of items, etc., etc and if you don't have enough columns, for example, you have to start all over again. Give me a teenager with a tantrum anytime.... Just kidding. I had some major rows with older son when he was in his teens. Crikey, I'm glad those days are over.
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

I'm a frayed knot.

Did get a lovely huggerooo from the bloke that runs the mediation class but he's away until July so I'll have to for ages and ages and ages for me next one.

If I suddenly feck orff I'm at SW. I'm just getting weighed tonight can't be arsed for the pep talk.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X