Army Thread 15th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th May

Ha ha ha Getting caught in yer pjs!!! I think the tattoo is a wonderful idea, I am thinking of another one too
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

mollyka;1316654 wrote: And another truly nasty Dublin person checkin in
      Well done Pings -- you are fantastic getting over that 'hump' time you had -- bloody great - and go get that shiny - you deserve it!! I've been contemplating a wee tiny tattoo right down the bottom of my back (top bum really) when Jilly come's home - think it might be a little freedom butterfly or summat - cos it's the beginning of the new me.
      Where oh where did the big 1000 post smiley go to????? Anyway - welcome to the veterans Satzer!!
      Just had to bring sprog up to school - he missed his bus - threw coat over polka dot jammies and the feckin headmaster came over for a chat --- oh holy shite - I'da been a yoga master if you saw me trying to hide me legs under me bum:H
      Morning everybodybody
      we call them pyjama people, when were out in the car, we see how many we can spot, keeps us amused
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

littlepinkcat;1316659 wrote: we call them pyjama people, when were out in the car, we see how many we can spot, keeps us amused
        :H
        A freedom butterfly could be nice. I've never had a tat. I think I'd go more for the hip or thigh area. The idea of a needle near my spine scares me.

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

needles and spines, not a good combo, im a whimp with pain
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Get s butterfly.Molly. i did to mark my year af. its on the lower part of my back. I've also got a music one on my hip. but that hurt more...
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

littlepinkcat;1316661 wrote: needles and spines, not a good combo, im a whimp with pain
              :H Already went through that with child birth.Epidural.:upset: I am a wimp with pain too!
              OK-off to put some clothes in the washing machine so I feel like I'm getting something done.
              bacinabit x

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

pingu1997;1316663 wrote: Get s butterfly.Molly. i did to mark my year af. its on the lower part of my back. I've also got a music one on my hip. but that hurt more...
                Really??? Well, feck the hip idea!:H
                back soon.

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Morning lovelies (even the unpleasant Dubliners)

Trails in late for parade still in her jammies but her fetching pink leopard skin dressing gown.

Edit: Congrats on 14 months Punggupurple pants.:goodjob:
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Mollers
                    Jarmer bottoms are the new 'thang' in Dublin .
                    'Wans' actually walk out in them - no bother.

So you ar 'down with the kids' :H:H:H:H ( skanger kids though ):H

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

hello all, Pingu fantastic......hope I get there some day x

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Morning Limeyloo.

How are this morning,love. :l
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

im not bad Jc thanks, have this week to get some work done,my last piece for my degree!! How are you?

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

I'll bet you'll miss it when it's all over.

I'm ticking along nicely. Looking forward to going to work this aftie. Never thought I'd say I'd enjoy an afternoon with a load of ex druggies with HepC but the craic is great.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

JackieClaire;1316675 wrote: I'll bet you'll miss it when it's all over.

I'm ticking along nicely. Looking forward to going to work this aftie. Never thought I'd say I'd enjoy an afternoon with a load of ex druggies with HepC but the craic is great.
                              :H:H:H-youknow how to have a good time!

Comment

Army Thread 15th May

Don't I just.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X