Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread, 17th of May

Hi to Limers good luck with 4000 words.
    Hello Pingu,Tips,Patty,Oney,Molly and Zeppie I have already said hello to Pinky and panno.
    Got the house to myself for an hour. Yippee
    Son in Law got the day off in Paris Ascenscion (sp)day I think
    Daughter in Norway got a bank holiday also.
    We need a few extra hols here!

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

Morning troopers far and wide.

Best of luck this aftie, Pinkeroooooooooo.

Limers, good luck to you as well.

Bet you a bottle of Pellegrino each, you'll be grand.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

Hey Everyone. Got a root canal yesterday so I am pretty sore and cranky today! I have never had dental problems - they really suck. Today is my Friday - tomorrow I am shopping and food prepping for my daughters birthday/graduation party. 100+ people. Mostly appetisers, etc. Still a lot to do. Not as stressed as I would be if it was at the house and I had to actually clean! Anyway, hope all is well - did not have time to read back.

Have a great day

Waggy
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

whats that J.c? no AL wine or something? TBH I could do with a pint, but no AL for me I will have a coffee instead.
          Waggers, teeth problems suck, Zenners could sympthaise with u there, all this catering u will be the next Gordon Ramsay
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

It's posh fizzy water and costs over a whole Engerlish pound, so the pair of yas will have to do very well indeed.

Morning Waggers.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

i will hold u to that bet, J.C, but make mine a large bottle of diet cherry coke , and a large chocolate cake, a new pair of Nike high tops, a pair of brown chinos, and a new pair of brouges, a new spare tyre for me car and a holiday and u have a deal
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

At first i was thinking that I would struggle to remember the references that went with the info 4 my exam but with references like Angst (1999) for depression and fagot(1978) for sex typed behaviour linking to homosexuality, I think i will remember those......... LOL
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

Yikes unexpected bank visit to site tomorrow to see if its worth keeping its investment in the place :upset:
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

littlepinkcat;1317870 wrote: At first i was thinking that I would struggle to remember the references that went with the info 4 my exam but with references like Angst (1999) for depression and fagot(1978) for sex typed behaviour linking to homosexuality, I think i will remember those......... LOL
                    LMAO :H:H:H
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

Panno;1317886 wrote: Yikes unexpected bank visit to site tomorrow to see if its worth keeping its investment in the place :upset:
                      Shite - hope the outcome is a positive one.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

:hallo: Army from a windy and overcast Cape Town. So far so good for the workday - not too much shite to sort out. My meeting with my counterpart in the Headless Chicken Division (Human Capital - no offense Satzy) went better than expected. The man listened to reason for a change!
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

Panno;1317886 wrote: Yikes unexpected bank visit to site tomorrow to see if its worth keeping its investment in the place :upset:
                          Yo Pannorooney. That oil from last night's thread.
                          I bought some in Boots for hair - but I love the brand Moroccan Oil for hair.

Is yours different ?

If you sending samples - shoot one over here
                          You can then break the Irish market - 'cos I is a great one for spreading the word on a good thing

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

tiptronic_ct;1317895 wrote: :hallo: Army from a windy and overcast Cape Town. So far so good for the workday - not too much shite to sort out. My meeting with my counterpart in the Headless Chicken Division (Human Capital - no offense Satzy) went better than expected. The man listened to reason for a change!
                            No offence taken. We are always winging it :H:H

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

Just a very very quick one.

That bread is to die for,Oners.

Bacinabit.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

DELIGHTED you like it JC!
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"