JackieClaire;1318067 wrote: Yo Mollers,

Aww Tips, my heart goes out to your Ma.
    Thanks JC :l
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

evening guys, sending positive thoughts to ya mam tippers
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

Pinky! How did the exam go???
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

lol molly typical teenager syndrome
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

JackieClaire;1318053 wrote: Yo Stirls,

Having a bit of disco danceathon in the living room in memory of Donna Summer. Ya should see some of me moves.:HI can just imagine. And I bet you're wearing your cow-print onesy. :H
            tiptronic_ct;1318056 wrote: I'm already in bed, Mollers. And its just gone 7.30 here. Heater also on. Its fecking cold (relatively speaking).Crikey, that's awful early Tipster. But then you do have to be up at sparrow's fart. So did the rocket work?
            tiptronic_ct;1318064 wrote:
            My mom was a bit emotional today. She a telephonic session with the shrink my father is seeing but generally she's OK. Phyiscally much better and taking much less meds. I still think she needs to go and see a shrink of her own. I've found an older / mature woman that could be a good option.

Judging from the contents of the letters, my father has no inkling of how deep-seated the issues are and there is very little if any signs of self-awareness. He still thinks things can be smoothed over relatively. He lives in cloud-cuckoo land...
            I'm glad that your Ma's getting stronger. Living with you and your family is helping her so.o.o.. much. Sorry that your father isn't making any progress. Denial, I imagine. Not wanting to admit that he could be to blame for something, thus the smoothing over thing.
            mollyka;1318065 wrote:
            Ah god help her - at least she's building herself up, she'll feel stronger mentally as well when she's better physically. It'd be great if she could talk to some sort of a psych. or counsellor or something. Unfortunately he sounds like a bit of a lost cause - hopefully she realises that?:l
            Ditto to what Molly said about both of your parents.
            tiptronic_ct;1318068 wrote:
            She does realise it, Mollers. I'm not getting any sense that she's wavering. But there's a whole process that she needs to go through before she can leave all the baggage behind.

Och well - I'm quite sure everything will turn out for the best in the end.

How's the teenage demon, by the way?
            Yep, gotta get rid of the baggage to move on. And I hope she sticks to her guns. They may have been together for all those years but she can at least be free of him and happy for the years that she still has in front of her. :l to you, Tipster. You're a good son. And :l to Mrs. T as well. I know that your Ma living with you was as much her wanting it as you.
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

the exam went much better than expected, the topics i revised came up, i forgot a bit so i made the last part up, kinda winged it but the first part went really well, i did the best i could so im pleased, u cant remember everything, ive definetly passed, not sure about agood grade though, well thats it over, im gonna enjoy me summer break, thanks everyone 4 ur support
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

Awhhhhh well done pinkeroo xx

I have a woman coming for a reading soon so if i diappear yisil know why.
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

:goodjob: Pinky! Very happy for you.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

mollyka;1318080 wrote: Sorry Stirls ----- evening to you!!!No need to apologize, I didn't say Hi! to you either. Hiya Molly!!
                    littlepinkcat;1318081 wrote:
                    the exam went much better than expected, the topics i revised came up, i forgot a bit so i made the last part up, kinda winged it but the first part went really well, i did the best i could so im pleased, u cant remember everything, ive definetly passed, not sure about agood grade though, well thats it over, im gonna enjoy me summer break, thanks everyone 4 ur support
                    :goodjob::goodjob: I'm so glad things went well. I was thinking about you all day.inkele:

Gotta go walk the dogger before the heavens open up on us. Baccinnabit...
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

hi stirly
                      good work pinky
                      I had a fab afternoon
                      enders on now then cooking chickin n noodles for tea

wedding this weekend, half the congregation could be recovering alkies LOL.... wonder whether there will be wine, and if so which table will we get put on... maybe we have to separate at the reception LOL
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

aww bless ya stirls that was lovely
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

DON'T have a chippers!

I tells ya, this healthy eating lark makes ya feel kinda wank!

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

im off to spend some time with mrs pinky cause shes been abit neglected with al my revision, again cheers for the support, see ya's tomorrow
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

Have a lovely evening Pinky xx

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread, 17th of May

Hi guys!
                                Absolutely shagged here. Not literally of course but tired nontheless
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X