Mocktails on me :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This subject came up the other day and I was reminded it's been on my to-do list forever. And with Valentine's Day quickly approaching, I figured the timing was just right...

For those who plan to stay home for a romantic (alcohol free) evening, I've posted a new entry on the blog with links to over 200 delicious alco-free beverages. You'll find everything from a fizzy pink champagne to a "Dri-Mi Tai" and lots in-between. There should be a little something for everyone.

Sexy drinks without the hangover!

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

OMG! Thanks RJ! These look fab.

I may surprise my man with a Fuzzy White Navel tonight!

Comment

Thank you.....
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thanks RJ, those look awesome!!!!!
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
        X