• Time
  • Show
Clear All

army thread fri 18 may...

Second time lucky
    morning all
    back to day 1 of no sleep meds but i was desperate last night

Have a great day x
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Good morning PinguPants and all to come.

Yay!!! It's Friday! Mrs. T has to tag along to the youngest's eisteddfod tomorrow, whilst I get to sleep in and then casually wander into town to collect new contacts for eldest. What does everyone else have planned?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

HiyaPingu, Tipps and all to come!!

FRIDAY!!!! I have just got in the door from the office - and there's a WHOLE weekend ahead of me - TWO sleep ins!! yay

Hope you are all feeling totally comfortable and inspired by what ever it is that your Friday may bring - Tipps, I'll be just looking in on my sick dad, doing some housework and generally being an active relaxer :H

Comment

Good morning Pingu and Mr Tipps. Well done pingu on gettin a good nites sleep without meds it takes time but will get better. Enjoy your ly in Mr Tipps. I paid my tv license yesterday of 160 euro i don't mind paying mu reguler bills but this takes the biscuit. Are we the only country in the world that pays this price for crap tv? I also pay sky 32 euor a month. I have friends living in OZ and parts of the states and they have free to air tv with some channels and they just pay a simiilar sky or ntl package with a aeriual or disc. Ireland has become a very expensive country to live in and next they are going to be charing us for water next and putting meters in our homes and it rains a lot here i ask ye. Anyway rant over coffee time:H:cupajoe:

Comment

Hiya Foxy

Comment

Good evening Kapo and morning Foxy

Foxy: I refuse to pay a TV license. We don't watch the public broadcaster channels at all - I don't even have an aerial that will receive their signal. Yet it is compulsory to produce a license if you want to buy a new TV. I borrow my MIL's The damn satellite channels are expensive enough - R650 or thereabouts a month.

Active relaxing, Kapo? I like the idea :H Hope your dad gets better soon, though.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Back a bit later, good folk - heading to the shops and library x

Comment

Foxy i took meds and still only 4 and a half hours
                was desperate last night. felt awful taking them....
                Bit sad today :-(
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1318302 wrote: Good evening Kapo and morning Foxy

Foxy: I refuse to pay a TV license. We don't watch the public broadcaster channels at all - I don't even have an aerial that will receive their signal. Yet it is compulsory to produce a license if you want to buy a new TV. I borrow my MIL's The damn satellite channels are expensive enough - R650 or thereabouts a month.

Active relaxing, Kapo? I like the idea :H Hope your dad gets better soon, though.
                  Thanks tips :l:thanks:

Comment

kapone12;1318305 wrote: Back a bit later, good folk - heading to the shops and library x
                    The shops bit doesn't sound relaxing, actively or otherwise
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Kapone and i hope i haven't missed anyone out. Tipps the tv liciense is complursary herer you hsve to pay it once you own a tv. Mine was a fewcweeks and i kept geing reminder letters. If you don't pay they will bring you to court and fine you and/or prison. I should have left this country years when i was younger maybe life wud hav bin better maybe not. Now this poixy govement want to charge us for water rates an we get so much rain. I'll be liveing off the rain water they can go to hell on that one. Ahh sorry folks feeling a bit down today and its bloody raining here. Gonna try get back asleep. bye for now.

Comment

Morning Guys, got a chilled day out her too, no more study required so feel a little bit lost, but theres still plenty to keep me entertained........... I need a new wheel for the car from the scrap yard, then a new tyre from kwik fit, this flat could do with a tidy so busy there and gonna suprise Mrs Pinky with a lovely breakfast, then doing some weights at home then off to the gym for a cardio workout

pingu1997;1318278 wrote: Second time lucky
                        morning all
                        back to day 1 of no sleep meds but i was desperate last night

Have a great day x
                        Pingu Its dead hard coming off ur meds, ur doing great, it will take a little time to come off them alltogether

Firefox;1318299 wrote: Good morning Pingu and Mr Tipps. Well done pingu on gettin a good nites sleep without meds it takes time but will get better. Enjoy your ly in Mr Tipps. I paid my tv license yesterday of 160 euro i don't mind paying mu reguler bills but this takes the biscuit. Are we the only country in the world that pays this price for crap tv? I also pay sky 32 euor a month. I have friends living in OZ and parts of the states and they have free to air tv with some channels and they just pay a simiilar sky or ntl package with a aeriual or disc. Ireland has become a very expensive country to live in and next they are going to be charing us for water next and putting meters in our homes and it rains a lot here i ask ye. Anyway rant over coffee time cupajoe:
                        Morning firefox: ireland sound like they like taking money off ya

tiptronic_ct;1318302 wrote:
                        Good evening Kapo and morning Foxy

Active relaxing, Kapo? I like the idea Hope your dad gets better soon, though.
                        I wish we could do that in the U.K

mollyka;1318322 wrote:
                        Mornin Pingu Tipps Kappo and Foxy! Enjoy your weekend Kaps - still a days work to get through here Enjoy your weekend. Pingu - I dunno, but I can't imagine that taking the odd sleeping tablet is a bad thing? Surely it's just the nightly dependance on them that would be the problem? Anyway don't feel bad about it, at least you got SOME sleep.
                        Foxy - I'm so with you on the bloody TV license - it's a disgrace forking out that money for absolutely RUBBISH tele. TV3 is the only Irish station I ever watch and they don't even get any license money gggggggggrrrr!!!
                        Just made coffee and heading back to bed with it for an hour. Joe had a little mini tantrum this morn. at 5AM - couldn't find Mission rotten Impossible to bring back to xtravision and thumped into Joey's bedroom to look for it - I'm sitting here feeling anxious about it - WTF is that all about?? It had nothing to do with me, and Joey just went back to sleep - Oney --- betcha know what I'm talkin about and no I'm not letting it affect me cos that's just absolute nonsense - right - happy face reinstated - sod them all
                        Morning Mollers, yeah sod em
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning/evening Pingu, Tips, Kap, Molly, Foxy and everyone else to come
                          Sorry you are feeling a bit down today, Foxy. We have to pay for telly and water here too.
                          It's rather expensive. Hopefully, your day will brighten up later on-maybe you can plan a special treat for yourself.:l
                          Pingu-I agree with Molly. The odd sleeping tablet is nothing to feel badly about. You need your rest, hon.
                          xpost. Morning Pinky

Comment

Mornng expatty, hows things in ur part of the world, u doing o.k?
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Howiyis,

Feeling a bit burnt out, been doing a lot of readings over the past few days so I am taking a break for a bit, it really can drain you, so not picking up a deck of cards for a few days.

Wether forecast is SHIT for Ava's communion 2moro, heavy rain and wind.....
                              It was shit for Adam's confo too but I did not mind so much coz he was a boy but the poor little girls in their white dresses and veils

I know what you mean Mollers, let it fly far far away...look off it goes!

Sorry you are feeling down Foxy.

Hi to everyone else x
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X