army thread fri 18 may...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope so, it's just keep ing her dress white and her veil on her head that i am worried about lol.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ohh shite, Oney-that's too bad for the weather. It is extra special for the little girls with their dresses and veils. So much nicer if it's sunny out and they can prance around outside.
      Will they have any inside activities planned so the kids can get together afterwards?

Comment

mollyka;1318342 wrote: :H
        Mind you - Jilly had a bottle of coke down the front of her by lunchtime - nought to do with weather:H
        :H

Comment

Daughter's school has just called. Seems she has been missing class after lunch. I am not a happy mammy. Fixing myself a fizzy drink-aspirin and Berocca tablet.:upset:

Comment

We are going out for dinner expat and then visiting, it's just getting in and out of the car that I am worried about and splashback!

OH no Mollers!!!

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

expatty, i used to cut class and look at me now, the worlds biggest swat with gcse's Alevels and doing a degree, but still be hard on her she needs to learn
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1318348 wrote: expatty, i used to cut class and look at me now, the worlds biggest swat with gcse's Alevels and doing a degree, but still be hard on her she needs to learn
                She's going to learn alright!:H I'm not happy with the little miss at all right now. I'll have to ring her dad so we can have a family group talk. She's too good of a student to start screwing up now.

Comment

good luck with the family talk, haunt her with thoughts of being jobless and on the dole and how she will have no money and how theres no jobs and half the population are out of work all because they cut school, lol, a bit of an exaggeration but it will work, hopefully
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Oney, im sure she will look adorable, is it her first holy communion?
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1318353 wrote: good luck with the family talk, haunt her with thoughts of being jobless and on the dole and how she will have no money and how theres no jobs and half the population are out of work all because they cut school, lol, a bit of an exaggeration but it will work, hopefully
                      :H We have actually used this argument before!
                      Off to walk pug dog and calm down a bit.
                      back laters x

Comment

enjoy walking the dogger, a bt of fresh air may do ya good x
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I pity your girl when ya get hold of her Expatty, I think I went on the mitch twice.

It is Pinky, she is very excited, we had to get her a little white flower girl dress because all the communion dresses were too big, she is TINY!

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

aww bless her, hope she has a lovely day
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Tigger driving me nuts.....i don't deal with her and tiredness well together
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good morning Pinguu, Tipperooo, Fireyfoxy, Mollymoo, Pinkero, Oners, Expatty and a yooo hoooooo to Kapo.

Pingupants, I had to take a sleepy thing last night. I was pacing the fecking floors Wednesday. Try not to stress hun. Needs must at times.

Come here FF and have :l. We pay our TV licence monthly to soften the blow so to speak.

Expatty. I never ever cut a class and got diddly squat qualifications, perhaps I should have I'll bet there's a good reason.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X