My biggest fear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My biggest fear.

I accept the stuff I have to deal with and I accept that this will be something that will impact me one way or another for the rest of my life. I know that being on top of my game will be necessary to avoid relapses. I'm ok with all of this. After all I created the situation I am in.

However I worry about my kids. Have they received the reckless genes that allow me to dive so deep into addiction? Will they blindly fall into the same trap? Will they go further and pick up a needle? How much do I tell them as a warning?

I guess only time will tell. I just don't want them to have to deal with addiction, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
    I refuse to be labelled or ashamed. Through my struggles I am achieving self awareness and clarity.

My biggest fear.

I refuse to be labelled or ashamed. Through my struggles I am achieving self awareness and clarity.

Dave that is the best we can all aspire to achieve. You are so intelligent and have given valuable input in the forum. Give to you and your family will see this.

PM me back please.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
    X