Controlled and Happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controlled and Happy?

There's been a major shift in this forum and I can't quite put my finger on it. Any one able to help clarify the shift? I feel like that it is "calmer" but why does it feel like the "calm before the storm"?
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Controlled and Happy?

RingingCedars;1318932 wrote: There's been a major shift in this forum and I can't quite put my finger on it. Any one able to help clarify the shift? I feel like that it is "calmer" but why does it feel like the "calm before the storm"?
    The only thing Ive really noticed is the lack of traffic. I signed on a year ago this very month, and I have to say, I think the board was a little bit busier at that point.

Typically message boards seem to slow down in the warmer months because people have a lot of outdoor activities. I sure hope there is no perfect storm brewing, because this is a wonderful place for people like us.

Psssssst RC, Empty your inbox.........its overflowing! LOL
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Controlled and Happy?

mollyka;1319095 wrote: I dunno RC I do see a shift in that there are some threads where everyone seems to be posting as opposed to just on their 'own' thread - and I think that's brilliant -
      Maybe that's what it is Molly. There does seem to be more cohesiveness lately. This is indeed brilliant! Perhaps I was being suspicious. Keep up the good work all! :l

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Controlled and Happy?

Nelz;1319076 wrote: I signed on a year ago this very monthBRILLIANT!! YOU ARE A TRUE STAR!
        Nelz;1319076 wrote: I sure hope there is no perfect storm brewing, because this is a wonderful place for people like us.
        AGREED!
        Nelz;1319076 wrote:
        Psssssst RC, Empty your inbox.........its overflowing! LOL
        ROGER DAT!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Controlled and Happy?

Zenstyle;1319115 wrote:
          In any event... have a good Saturday folks...
          DITTO!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
          X