Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OKAY, WHY ALL THE FUSS?

Hi Louise, AKA posh paws .....

Soooo lovely to have you back, look forward to following you round the boards again, enjoying your words of wisdom...

Love & Hugs :h :l :h
    sigpicXXX

Comment

OKAY, WHY ALL THE FUSS?

Just want to thank everyone for giving me such a warm welcome back...Now stop it, or tomorrow I'll have to go out and try to find the largest water melon I can for a hat as this lime just won't fit me anymore..

Love you all to bits, Louise xxxxxx

PS. Nancy, I hope you haven't got that poor doggie of yours plugged into the national electricity supply, though from the look on its face I'm beginning to wonder....
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

OKAY, WHY ALL THE FUSS?

Hi Louise....sorry - I didn't realise this was going on either. I've probably been a bit self absorbed lately - either way, I'm glad you were talked into staying. You have tremendous insight and you help a lot of people - probably many, many more than you know.

So- Happy Valentine's day....my kitties only gave me a nice hairball today ...I think that means "I adore you" in catspeak. I'm going with that anyway.
        Love,
        Lisa

Comment

OKAY, WHY ALL THE FUSS?

:h Big welcome back Louise, I haven't been on the boards too much myself lately, so I missed this whole scenario...

But like so many others have said, you offer SOOO much here! We LOVE YOU! Don'tch dare go away!

:h :l Judie
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

OKAY, WHY ALL THE FUSS?

irishlady
            glad you decided to come back.you are a very insightful person and i was missing your posts.i too have been concerned about the nature of some posts on here but that sort of thing is bound to happen on a globally acessible board.it's sad that whoever does these posts are just taking cheap shots at people who are in delicate and vulnerable situations .i guess it comes with the territory and we have to deal with it.i think you dealt with it just fine.

Comment

OKAY, WHY ALL THE FUSS?

You've gotta love the Irish! Those pic's are hilarious. Glad you are feeling good, I love the manicure, what a lucky date you have.
              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

OKAY, WHY ALL THE FUSS?

Hi Irish,
                Just wanted to pass along my WELCOME BACK too. You were one of the first to PM me when I first signed on here and it meant alot to me. Anyway, glad things are sorted and you're back. Missed you!!
                Olly

Comment

Working...
                X