Army thread Tuesday 22 may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1321227 wrote: oh I lost my wedding dress years ago. I'm guessin it's in an attic (don't do attics) - I'd love to see it! Was yours dead cool? Mine was shite - got it in the 'its a beautiful day' boutique - d'ya remember that one? Cost 50 quid in 1978

I'm not really a gang sorta gal
    It was noice Mollers . Feckin tiny waist. Bought in Switzers no less. Have the receipt ?58. Size 10:H

Comment

What ever happened to Inchydonney - hope all's well there ?

Comment

Here us ol wans better get to sleep. Talk tomorrow GANG:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1321238 wrote: OK... I have an issue. That I need to discuss.
          Go on then Zenners me ol flower

Comment

Zenstyle;1321248 wrote: OK, so she kicked seven shades of shite out of me tonight. Me MA! She's always done it though....

So what does that make me? Oy.......
            What ye mean Zenners? Gave out to you ? On the phone like ?

Comment

Zenstyle;1321256 wrote: AND she made me cry. AGAIN!!!!

Oh, I don't learn too fast Mollers... really. Eejit, moi....

Done now. Not EVER EVAH happening again.... newp.
              Not knowing the facts Zen - but does she perhaps resent you being away?
              Is that part of it? From what I've heard you say here you are always ringing etc.?
              Is it her coping mechanism of missing you ?

Comment

Zenstyle;1321271 wrote: My dad died when he was 47. I never even knew him. She was a single parent. So... she focused on me a lot. And that put me in the hot seat.

I feel sorry for her... I do.
                Ah sure God love you Zen. None of that your fault. My Mam quite trying too but I just answer her back or ignore it.. Sometimes it just for something to say with them I think. I'm 57 and still giving cheek

Comment

Zenstyle;1321274 wrote: Yeah... I'm always ringing. I gave it a miss for 2 days. Not a good idea, as it turned out.
                  That's it ye have her spoilt.
                  My sis goes up every day and gets the brunt of it. I waltz in every week or two and the fatted calf is killed.
                  And don't mention the 2 sons who appear when there a blue moon:H

Comment

'family of origin' what does that mean Molls. Is family not just family. Why add origin?

Comment

Zenstyle;1321282 wrote: Jingos, isn't that the truth Molly... She can slay me with a look. And she fecked me up big time as a kid. Cost me thousands in shrinks and I'm still not bloody fixed.

And look at bloomin Satz! She's styling. Page out of her book, eh? Here Satz... run a course for distraught Army women... I'll be first in the queue! xxxxx
                      :lP to you Zen. Onwards and upwards etc etc . Think of Zenners from today and the rest will fall into place behind you. If they don't - TOUGH.

Comment

Working...
                      X