X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Wednesday 23rd May

Good morning army

Happy hump day!

It's been a very warm night here. Went for my usual night time walk up the lane and didn't need to put a jacket on for the first time this year. The clock/thermometer thingy in front of me says 27C. Reckon it's gonna be a scorcher today. It's starting to get light already.

Good morning Reccie! 27C!!! I think you will have a scorcher today! The sun is supposed to make it over here by Thursday. It has been a bit grey and gloomy lately.
    Happy Hump Day! Three more long work days and then another three day weekend. Pentecost Monday(Whit Monday)is a bank holiday here.

Comment

Good morning Wreckloose & Expattie

27C - that counts as a heat wave up north!!!

I'm jealous, Expattie - these 5-day weeks take some getting used to after all our long weekends in April / early May. I've taken next Friday off, though - it's Mrs. T's 50th.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning gang, hope the sun shines bright where ever u are
        Tipps: you doing anything nice for mrs T birthday?
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning guys
          A gorgeous day here too.
          I have already been dogging and for a run (tough one today) and am looking forward to sticking on a summer frock
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Mornin Pinkypoo, Mr Tipsy , Pattypoo and Reccy - what the hell are you doIng up at 4am

Comment

Awwhhh just caught the end of last nights thread. Zenny and Molly, fair play to you both for having a look at past relationships. I never knew what sort of relationship my mum had with her mum but I am sure it must help to identify a pattern in behaviours. Big hugs to the both of you :l

Comment

startingover;1321453 wrote: Awwhhh just caught the end of last nights thread. Zenny and Molly, fair play to you both for having a look at past relationships. I never knew what sort of relationship my mum had with her mum but I am sure it must help to identify a pattern in behaviours. Big hugs to the both of you :l
                Mornin Starts
                And me and me . I was there for a while giving my 2 pence worth

Comment

starting over in the gay scene dogging has a total different meaning from walking ur dog, ur posts make me smile when i see uve been dogging, lol
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Satzuma!
                    I will have to catch up with the rest of the thread later I have to leg it now.
                    Fook moi, I shall catch myself coming back one of these days

Comment

littlepinkcat;1321455 wrote: starting over in the gay scene dogging has a total different meaning from walking ur dog, ur posts make me smile when i see uve been dogging, lol
                      It does in the straight scene too Pinky. I chuckle too, especially when people get the wrong end of the stick :H

Laters luvvies

Comment

morning satz how u doing?
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning everyone
                          Sorry crashed last night satz
                          Well actually my oh came to bed earlier than normal and made a comment about there being 3 of us in bed.... Me, him and the forum. So I kinda had to log off lol
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1321466 wrote: Morning everyone
                            Sorry crashed last night satz
                            Well actually my oh came to bed earlier than normal and made a comment about there being 3 of us in bed.... Me, him and the forum. So I kinda had to log off lol
                            LOL morning pingu
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning pinky
                              Still half asleep here
                              Yawns
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                              X