Army thread Wednesday 23rd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

half asleep here also, my body has been waking up at 6 am most mornings and my brain is yet to catch up. been doing some weights, off to do some cardio soon then off to work
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I'm getting my hair cut and generally doing very little until after school,when I have to work :-(
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

hope ur hair do's go well lasses
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Well I need it smart for the weekend, can't ave me secret meet up with shaggy hair...
          Actually going to a school reunion sat night but dreading it cos there will be pissed people everywhere. Working out coping strategies this week....
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

looking at the pissed people and thinking oh my god, least i know what im doing and saying and not making a drunken arse of myself, may be a good coping mechanisim
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I'll be in billingham Teesside, I'll give you a wave pinky....

Comment

pingu im sure u will do grand
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Marnin xx

Pingu, you will be fine hon, believe in yourself.

I hope Zen is ok x

Hi to everyone else x
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

sending hugs to zenners
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Interesting....

It's either the drink or the dole: Go into rehab or lose benefits, alcoholics and drug addicts told | Mail Online
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

rightio off to work, laters
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Reccybear, Expatty, Tipperooooooooo, Pinky, Starty, Satzuma, Pingupurplepants, Mollymoo, Oners and all those yet to drop in or drop out or just shake it all about.

Wonderful reading the end of last night's thread. You wouldn't get advice like that if you paid for it.

Just think Pingu, you have to be up bright and early Sunday to meet me, the lovely JC.

If you see a stunning 6' blond in silver hotpants that's not me. I'm the one in the comfy shoes and a nice cardi.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And I'm the fake blonde tomboy with piercings, short hair and purple somewhere....

Comment

Good Morning Army!!!

What a positive bunch we are this fine morning!!

:huggy's to Zennie. I hope she's okay. Lots of good advice given last night and it's good to see people talking about things that are bothering them.

Ladies, best of luck with the haircuts. I'm never happy with a salon cut so get Mr. Stirly to cut it for me or I cut it myself.

Delighted to hear about the meet-up. We'll need details of course and piccies would be nice on Farcebook.

Hoping you all have a lovely, productive day. Happy Wednesday to you all!! Here's a pretty picture I took yesterday. It's right across the street from our building. Love the way the sun shines through the blossoms...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

It's 25 sodding yrs since I left school and my god I was a spod then.....I'm going for the utterly unrecognisable ....and I hardly remember anyone apart from a couple of people. I'm sticking close to them
                                Pingu is cute and cuddly and stylish and funky and the biggest tomboy you will ever meet. Not quite a 6 foot blonde bombshell but I always wear purple.....you'll recognise me from my ears lol

Comment

Working...
                                X