Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 25th May

Indeed, Zenners, re the prediction.

My hat's off to you - I take it you are looking after your mum(?) - my old boss used to live with her early stage Alzheimers mother, a very arduous and emotionally demanding story, sad and funny and good and bad all at the same time...(sorry if your mum isn't elderly and your situation is completely different:H)

I lost my mum to Motor neurone (MND) in 2006, a totally evil and despicable disease, rooooly fucking cruel, and so my dad and I are very close now - my sister and I have always been fairly close, so it's nice to be living back in my home town successfully sober with all my family near and they are so happy with me, it would be hard to leave again. I have only been lliving back here since early 2010 (whe I got out of jail). I had been living away for about 17 years, so it is really nice (earthquakes aside) to have the bond back.....

Comment

LMAO! She sounds like she's in grrrrrrreat from all right!! Good on her! Florida conjures up warm weather, beaches and two old-school private detectives from the '80s in dodgy sunnies....:H:H:H

I'm about to head out and see my dad for a cuppa and check on his health - he had his replacement hip replaced (!) four weeks ago, and the daft egg pulled a muscle out WALKING TOOOOO FAR during the week, so his progress has slipped a tad again. He was in hospital only two weeks or so ago, but that ended up just being a virus he has shaken, he just WON"T take it easy - at least i know where I get it from :H

Hope you have alovely evening Zen, in beautiful Florida - it has been a special wee chat, thanks

Comment

Zenstyle;1322968 wrote: Well, Darl (love that word!!!) I'm going to go and finish off my gastronomic delight. I think I may have a "half in the bag" neighbour calling in shortly so she needs some grub.

I hope everything works out OK for you. It's very possible your quakes will die off. Who knows? And THAT is the point... who knows? But I hope for the best... xxx

Just be careful you! xxx
        thanks, darl :thanks: You too x

Comment

is anyone about?
          I don't know where mrs pinky is she said she was going to darlington to see a mate about selling her car and that was at 2pm its now 11pm and shes not answering her phone , shes been mugged twice before when she was younger and i'm worried sick
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I am here hon, is the phone ringing or just goes to voicemail?
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

she has two phones one is going to voice mail and one is just ringing, im hoping shes left one at home and one has ran out of batterry
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Most probably something like that, is it like her to lose track of time and not ring?

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

loose track of time yes, but she always contacts me, hopefully its nothing, but i cant go looking for her as im at work on a sleep over the lads are fast asleep, so its ok to be on here but i cant leave till 9.30 am tomorrow
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Ahhhhhh maybe she is at home already asleep with her phone off?

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

from 5pm today her phone has been off
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Did you talk to her at all today after she left?

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

i went to work at 9.30 am this morning, she stayed at mine and texted me at 2pm saying she was going to darlington to meet her mate and i phoned her at 5pm and her phone was off, been off since. i WORK A 24 HOUR SHIDT, BUT I CAN GO TO SLEEP AT 10.30 PM AND HAVE TO BE BACK ON SHIFT AT 8am
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Ahhhhhh Pinky, probably some explanation for it. Can you ring her house? Does she live alone?

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

she lives alone, and doesn't have a house phone, im hoping because shes working in darlington tommorrow she has stopped at one of her friends so she can be at work early tomorrow.

ive just phoned the hospital thank god shes not there, i know its a bit extreme
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

That sounds very probable and a flat battery.

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X