Just when I thought I was doing so well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI all, Have to admit a slip ; last night. I was seduced by wine on a winter's night. Hubster had to stay in the city (because of the ice, We live out on a country road) I was reliving in my head a wonderful memory of about 5 years ago when Hubster and I were setting in a resaurant drinking wine and watching ice collect on tree branches. We were the only ones there with soft music in the background. Just peaceful. I have always loved winter...but cannot tell you what possessed me last night. Think I was trying to recaputre that feeling. ...No one was here to share it with though. Odd thing as I was pouring that 3rd glass I told myself "your going to regret this" but did not stop until a bottle and a half were gone. I don't feel bad physcially today. I think because I had spritzers. Just kinda disapointed with myself and this fear that it was so easy last night, it could be just that easy again tonight. Needed to confess told the Hubby his awnser "So today's a new day" Oh how I wish I could be as confident in me as he is.
    Smiles for all
    Mar

Thanks Fan, Hubster is pretty great. You are too!!

Comment

This thing is sneaky isn't it?

Well Sim... you are no less a person... Human nature is not perfect to say the least... and we look no less on anyone here who is trying, and does not give up!

Best wishes to you...
      Control the Mind

Comment

Hey Mar...........I know that feeling well.....

You hubster is right.....today is a brand new day.

Oh for some snow instead of tornadoes!!!!!!

Love,
        Nancy
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hubster is a great guy and you're a great person

Today is a new day. A great day and you can get on track.

Sorry about the tornadoes Nancy, that's so scary!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Nancy, Tornadoes are for wicked witches. Not You!!! Come out of Kansas Dorothy and move to the mountains of VA. with me. But on a serious note any damage to you or family & friends? Everyone in the Gulf region has suffered so much. But Change is coming in "08 God willing

Comment

Working...
            X