• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 26th Mayo

Good morning campers..can see it's a Saturday you're all still in bed....:H

Have a happy sober weekend..:l

Morning Jan i'm awake early too. Just having my coffee. How did your week go with your old friend? Weather's been good here all week sunny and in the mid 20's c most days and its good for the weekend acording to forecast so enjoying the weather but not cutting the grass and weeding. Still has to be done. How are you Ollie and Bonnie getting along?

Comment

Hiya Foxy lady:l

It's next week he comes, lands monday night.
      I'm looking forward to it, I've met up with a lot of old friends via fb & twitter but not in the flesh..!

He was my first ever boyfriend & was tall & handsome.....
      Thing is he sent me a pic of himself....and he's still tall but quite fat and bald...:H:H

But still sounds the same fella on the fone..which is good. Will be great to exchange memories of Adolecent crazy years..

Yes Ollie & I are doing good, occasionally a tantrum, but nothing like before..Bonnie is back close with me which is heartwarming..

I'm still clean and sober, I would post how many days, weeks & months etc, but I just changed to google chrome..and I've lost my favorites...bastard....anyway it's just over 10 weeks 2 & half months..

If mummy JC reads this ..please post again the link for your clock xxx:h

Comment

Wow well done on your af time Jan thats great. I'm to back to day 7. I hope you have a nice time catching up next week. It seems my fridge freazer has broke try the night and i have some food bread etc in it. Damn thats all i need in this hot weather i can't afford to replace it right now i'll have to plod along some how. This is all i need but i won't drink over it. I don't even have a cooler box i'll see if i can borrow one later or buy one if not too expensive.:upset:

Comment

Morning
          p3 is a tiny bit excited today...
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Mornin Jan & Foxy Loxey
            Where's the rest of the lazy arses?

Comment

Ah there ye are P3. Have GREAT weekend. Enjoy every second:l

Comment

Morning Satz,Pingu,Foxy and Jan
                This lazy arse is off to a race starting at 9

Comment

anon;1323170 wrote: Morning Satz,Pingu,Foxy and Jan
                  Oh shit Ms Anon. Now I feel lIke a lazy lump:goodjob:
                  Hey what was that posh drink you had yesterday ? Like the sound of that

Comment

Foxy with the big clear out here I have lot of books. Really light hearted & funny. Some by Irish writers. And a lot by Martina Cole (mr Satz) not me
                    You PM me if you want me to send? Don't worry if you prefer not to:l

Comment

anon;1323170 wrote: Morning Satz,Pingu,Foxy and Jan
                      Ms A. Tell me again how you started out running . When you have time. Once my knees are fixed I intend starting. Now bear in mind I can't run for a bus at present not because of knees - just It not fit enough. Want to do it though. 5k to aim for first.

Comment

Morning Satz pingu and anon. Oh good for you mrs anon running at 9 in this heat. Its already quite warm here. Pingu enjoy your reunion and meetup this weekend. Satz thanks for the offer of books i'll be in touch about that. Going to clean my back door and maybe back window later and then enjoy the sun may be more tidying in the garden. The cats have the door filthy from jumpinmg up when they want to get in. Thats it exccept maybe a trip to friggen Tesco. Bloomin fridgefreazer is not working right i'll to plod alonmg for now.

Comment

Morning Janners, Fireyfoxy, Pingupurplepants, Satzuma, Our Whizzy

There ya go Janners and blooming well done hun (ooh look that rhymes)
                          Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

And look at you FF, 7 days that's a week you know and you've done loads. Going for counselling, getting needles stuck in you and the coping with the news of your friend. Well if that doesn't deserve a :goodjob: I don't know what will.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning Foxy-- Satz Elderflower cordial with Pellegrino but any sparkling water will do.
                            I started running by jog for a minute and walk for 2 minutes until i could jog for 15 minutes. More later as I have a race to run (hopefully win)

Comment

Hi JC Must fly.
                              Yes Well bloody done Foxy

Comment

Working...
                              X