Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bit personal..maybe just for the ladies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me too

Hee hee hee... I've just been throught this with a NEW fella and I'm 43 and been single for 10 years so I'm not new to first time sex!

I was a nervous wreck (see my post "I've met a man...") - and it was just as bad for him (he's reasonably new to sobriety too) and immediatly after the first time he said "thank F*ck that's over" - I had to agree with him! lol

Three weeks into this new relationship and I am now I am enjoying the shyness, the coyness and the butterflies - what could be nicer? If we keep seeing each other we will eventually end up losing it, so I want it to last for as long as possible.

I too worry about my flab, my stretchmarks and my wobbly bits... but really, stuff it. The gift is not defined by the colour of the wrapping paper!

I will admit however, that the hardest part is knowing when to make the moves....:huh:
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Flip,
      Told you weeks ago he'd like you for yourself!

Comment

Well Fan i have to say you were indeed correct..practice...practice...practice!!! It works..lol!!!
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hmm, 4 weeks into my new relationship I have to admit that practice is necessary - and fun! ;-)
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
          X