Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bit personal..maybe just for the ladies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as i mentioned in my post on abs my bloke came to see me and we ended up...well you know. Thing is its the first time iv done it sober for as long as i can remember and it was wierd. I was so nervous and im normaly completely the opposite..due to the booze. To be honest i have to say im rather dissapointed...anyone experienced anything similar and does it get easier??

Sorry if this topic offends anyone... i just need to know if this is normal or if it means that the spark just isnt there and he's not for me???

Lou-Lou x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Lou ... I've been married for 16 years, and the last 10 of it have involved drunk sex.... since me cutting down on drinking its been sober sex & great, but our very 1st time was awful, we were both so nervous ....could that be it?
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Betty...I think and hope so...i was rather overwhelmed, i'm not used to the guy taking the lead as I'm usually drunk and full of myself...and when your drunk you don't lie there thinking stuff like "is he looking at my fat tummy" etc! Fingers crossed i will relax more...guess it just takes time, i do really like him so its not that...just me. God there's so many obstacles that you don't even realise are there when your sober!!!
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Fan...good advice..sometimes a male perspective is useful!!!

Comment

Fan...thanks for your advice, you might just be right...sometimes a guys opinion can help!!!

Comment

I don't think iv ever been more scared of anything in my life (and that includes the dentists!!!) i suppose the nerves will pass in time. I may actually explain it to him...as he knows all about my drinking and such.

Comment

Lou, I just read your post in ABS, and you mentioned your 'bloke' is ill. Maybe that is why it was not all that great? Not only are you nervous and approaching this relationship sober, he isn't feeling well. The next time will probably be better. Need to eat some oysters and chocolate to put you in your sexy mood!! LOL!!

Comment

Acct...i think you could be right, what with my nerves and him being poorly...not exactly ideal....but practice makes perfect and im not gonna give up at the first hurdle!!!

Comment

Hey Lou-
                  I have to actually agree with Fan.....practice. It is weird the first time with someone new - drinking gets you over that hurdle. But the more you know each other and the closer you get...the better it will be. Worth working on and worth waiting for too.
                  But to be clear.,....you get butterflies when you see him right? And you get dizzy when you kiss? There has to be some chemistry..
                  :l Lisa

Comment

Lisa...yeah.....i get butterflies just thinkin of him an he makes me all daft when we kiss!!!

Comment

Ok...then Fan's advice works

Comment

LouLou, were you feeling sexy? I think the sex is different if your feeling sexy and confident. Does your bloke make you feel sexy? I know sometimes if I don't feel sexy or into it I just feel kinda sophmoric. And I have been married 15 years. Not to get to pesonal did you plan? .. sexy underwear candels music etc. I think mood building is important. Sober sex is great, Just keep on trying.

Comment

I had to chuckle at the title of this. If you make a thread saying "Ladies only", or anything like that, I can gaurentee you us guys are going to read it. Anyway, even as a guy, I can relate. I haven't been intimate with a women while sober in years. No joke. Years!! Now that I'm quitting, I'm nervous about going out. I'm not in a relationship right now, and of course, most of that is because of my drinking. Hang in there though. The nerves are sure to go away in a short time. I'm still wondering how it's going to be for myself next time I meet a women.
                          where does this go?

Comment

I found that I'm not as "frisky" .....ummmm... "slutty"..... as I was when I drank. Now I'm more paranoid with Hubby ...do I look ok...is he turned on...well...yeah I can see that he is but....the dirty talk doesn't come out smoothly~ more robotic. Ok...too much info.:blush:
                            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Have only one comment....

Long-term RELATIONSHIP then sex.

Doesn't work backwards! )
                              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                              X