• Show
Clear All

army thread sun 27 may...

Morning all

p3 the dirty stopout has just got in...
    Sober
    had a Fab night
    personal battle achieved....yeah...
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

pingu1997;1323578 wrote: Morning all

p3 the dirty stopout has just got in...
    Sober
    had a Fab night
    personal battle achieved....yeah...
    Personal battle is all that counts Pingu...good work~!
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Nice one Pingu.
      Remember this achievement next time you are wondering if AF is for you

Another gorgy day in the UK. Didnt watch Eurovision last night, but I gather we only got a few sympathy votes. Oh well, poor old Humpy. He must have known that would happen, as it does every year. Its just and excuse for a show of politics I think.

I am off to a mind body and spirit event today, which I am really looking forward to.

Whats everyone else doing?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I just caught up with a bit of last nights thread.
        Are yis coming to the UK Molly and Oney???????

Comment

Good morning Gang. Off to Yorkshire for a hike in the hills. Reading back last nights thread--I am away last 3 weeks in August.

Comment

Morning Mrs A
            How long is your hike? Do you do this with Mr A?

Comment

Morning Pingu RC and Starty. Well done Pingu you got tru another challange. Enjoy the mind body spirit show starty and your day too Rc. Another scorcher forecast fot today here its warm already. Not much planned for today but to sit out in the sun and read listen to music. I have an AA meeting this evening. I have to go to friggin Tesco first for a few things so i'll go early. My fridge freazer broke down on friday in the early hours so thats bad in this heat i have to go looking tomorrow and it means i have to cancel my German trip on the 22nd as my glasses broke also and my new ones are due next week including a half price prescription sun glasses. It means i had to use my hotel money and some of my spending money but thereis no other way i can do it. I was very down yesterday as my sister is not too happy i have to cancel as it was her son's first baby's christening and to see their new house. Ahh well i'll get over it and may be plan somethinmg for later in the year. Its some ways its a relief as there is a beer festival on that wkend and i was woried about coping with al as most of the family would be attending and having drinks and i wanted to stay af as i just started al therapy. Anyway sorry for moan so early but i'm glad to get it out. Still a bit down but off for a shower and walk to Teaco. It will clear my head and i can have milk in my coffee. Hate blk coffee. Be back later.:rays::cupajoe:

Comment

Morning mrs A enjoy ur hike.

Comment

Awwhhh Foxy, I am sorry to hear your troubles. Isnt it incredible how one thing going wrong affects so many other plans? I hope the walk helps you. Walking always does me for some reason....

Comment

Good morning, Army

I hope you can get the fridge sorted Foxy :l

:goodjob: P3!

Enjoy the walk and the day out, Mrs. A & Starty.

I need to go to the supermarket myself and stock up for the week. Think I'll have another coffee 1st.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Pingu, Starty, Anon, Foxy, Tips and everyone else to come
                      Sounds like everyone has nice plans for this GORGEOUS Sunday
                      Sending you hugs Foxy:l I'm sorry about your trip, hon.
                      I'm off to the country with my ex-father-in-law and my kids. We are going to Reims to pick up a case of Champagne. It's NOT for me!!:H But it's a beautiful town so we'll do some sightseeing and have lunch so should be fun. I'm just glad to get out of town and drive somewhere different. I don't have a car so it's a treat for me
                      !
                      Back laters-Happy Sunday everyone. xxx

Comment

Morning guys, hope everyone has a great day
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Mornin all. Jumpin in here to say 2 things
                          Mid Sept cheap meet up in Noocastle - I'm there

Satz - I'da been dead keen to have some of your cast off books!!! I'm a tad to far away, sadly....
                          KP - I will parcel & post to you hon - PM your address

Comment

[QUOTE=satz123;1323678]Mornin all. Jumpin in here to say 2 things
                            Mid Sept cheap meet up in Noocastle - I'm there

Satz - I'da been dead keen to have some of your cast off books!!! I'm a tad to far away, sadly....
                            KP - I will parcel & post to you hon - PM your address[/QUOTi

hope u can come
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

oh did i say i passed my report just waiting for a mark for an essay and a mark for me exam
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X