army thread sun 27 may...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stirly-girly;1323847 wrote: Great pictures Pingu!! Thanks so much for posting them. It's fab that you and Jackie got to meet each other. Was Mr. JC there? I've talked to him briefly on the phone a few times and have seen pictures of him. He is a sweetheart.
    Yeah he played taxi. and he said i talked too much. Thx for comment on.looking 12. I bought some pink shiny sparkly dms . jc persuaded me i needed them...
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Been for a long walk through the fields in the evening sun and saw a weasel at very close range. He had a mouse in his mouth which was blocking his vision so he didn't see me until we were only a couple of metres apart.

Comment

On a different note - WTF happened at Eurovision? Okay, I expected that Greece wouldn't do well in spite of other predictions that put our wee lassie in one of the top three places after her second practice, because of the political influence on the competition. Everyone is against us due to the economic situation here right now so I expected that we wouldn't do well. But Ireland in 19th place?
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Evening all,

Trundles back from FB. We make a fine looking pair don't we PPP.

I only ever watch the voting tbh, Stirls. Mr JC normally gets it right 9 out of 10 times who's voting for who because of the politics but I'm really surprised at Jedward/Ireland getting such poor marks..........I thought they were fun.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1323850 wrote: Been for a long walk through the fields in the evening sun and saw a weasel at very close range. He had a mouse in his mouth which was blocking his vision so he didn't see me until we were only a couple of metres apart.
            WOW!! would have loved to see that!
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

stirly-girly;1323851 wrote: On a different note - WTF happened at Eurovision? Okay, I expected that Greece wouldn't do well in spite of other predictions that put our wee lassie in one of the top three places after her second practice, because of the political influence on the competition. Everyone is against us due to the economic situation here right now so I expected that we wouldn't do well. But Ireland in 19th place?
              Ava had a MELTDOWN

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Pink shiny dms in the most wacky shoe shop outside camden

man Im tired. 230am bedtimes are way too late for me these days
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

You were looking at the DMs and I was looking at the platforms.

Oney, you'd think you'd have died and gone to Heaven if you'd seen them.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Most probably!

I hope the UK meetup works out!

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

You'd defo have to do 2 days.

Durhams about 20 miles from Newcastle.

Poor auld Mr JC can chauffeur. I'll get him some ear-plugs for his birthday.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey there all - just a fly by from me.

I'm on split shifts all this week So I won't be here much (Even LESS ....

Oney, I hope Wob wasn't toooooo sick for you to have to deal with, poor man...

I'll pop in and out as I can during the week,

Monday morn here - EARLY!! - Wishing you all a serene and restful AF Sunday - and throughout the coming week too x x
                        x
                        x

Comment

JackieClaire;1323854 wrote: Evening all,

Trundles back from FB. We make a fine looking pair don't we PPP.

I only ever watch the voting tbh, Stirls. Mr JC normally gets it right 9 out of 10 times who's voting for who because of the politics but I'm really surprised at Jedward/Ireland getting such poor marks..........I thought they were fun.Hiya JC!! I had the impression that Jedward were really popular with the younger kids. You know, the ones that have cell phones from the tender age of 10 and can vote 3000 times from their phone because Dad's paying the bill. So I thought that they would do really well.
                          Recluse;1323850 wrote: Been for a long walk through the fields in the evening sun and saw a weasel at very close range. He had a mouse in his mouth which was blocking his vision so he didn't see me until we were only a couple of metres apart.Hello Reccie!
                          I love stuff like that. I sometimes come across a field turtle and stop and pet it's back. There where it was pulling it's head back into it's shell out of fright, it's sticking it's head out to see what's going on. Curious buggers they are. My favourite tho' is when I come across a wee hedgehog. They are so cute with their pointy little noses...

pingu1997;1323849 wrote:
                          Yeah he played taxi. and he said i talked too much. Thx for comment on.looking 12. I bought some pink shiny sparkly dms . jc persuaded me i needed them...
                          :H Did you tell Mr. JC that you are Tigger's Mum? That would explain it all.
                          one2many;1323857 wrote:
                          Ava had a MELTDOWN

Oops, what happened? Is she okay today?

Comment

If I suddenly disappear my connection to MWO is a bugger tonight.

:hallo: to Kapo.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1323871 wrote: If I suddenly disappear my connection to MWO is a bugger tonight.

:hallo: to Kapo.
                              I've had connection problems too, JC. So will wish all the Troopers...

Tomorrowz...

Oh, and before I sign off - :hello2: to Kapo.

Comment

Nighty night Stirls,

I'm orff for a bit.

Feeding time.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X