Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 28th May

Pinky,

There'll be some that say that you must have a sponsor straight away, some that say wait and some that say don't bother.

I got meself all confused and just stopped going.

Mebbees ask in the AA thread.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i think im just gonna ait till im ready, i will know in myself when im ready, i will trust my intuition
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

right must dash, work calls, see ya's
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Oh, Zennie-butt, I didn't see you there. I was in the kitchen making my porridge. How are you?

And :wavin: to Oney-bint.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I want to start....if I was newly sober I would wait, but I'm not
            I think I have found someone suitable, I ave met her a couple of times and we've been texting. She's right in my wave length even has an sen kid...going again thurs to see what I make of it
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Zenstyle;1324173 wrote: I'm going to take off now. Sorry for worrying yous... and thank you very much for caring. I love you guys... truly... xxxxx Biggest hugs EVAH!!!! )
              Hope you get some sleep, Zennie.

Pingu, it sounds like you might have found the right person then. Best of luck with it.

I'm outta here. Have to go to the shops. Hope you all

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning all another scorcher today it seems. New fridge freazer arriving this afternoon. I have never been offered a sponser in any aa meetings or any chips or medels i think it must be more relaxed here unless you go to the same meeting daily or a few times a week. Lovely pics of Pingu and Jackie on yesterday's tread i just had a quick look back.

Comment

Good morning

Comment

Good Morning all It's Memorial Day here in the states so there will be lots of fireworks and bbq's here. It's the unofficial start of summer...i.e. where all the people in Philly go "Down The Shore", get totally hammered all weekend and come back hungover and red as lobsters I would have loved to go to the shore, but I am not one for the big crowds and insanity. The beach is def not like home (Southern California) so I am pretty spoiled! Most of the beaches are PACKED and so noisy. I am always afraid I am going to lose my kids lol. This weekend has been a bit rough in that my 5 year old went up to the mountains with family. She had a blast, but judging by the pictures on FB, they had a pre-K graduation party for her...without my husband, her sisters and I. I had no idea. I stayed home to get things done at the house, but really, not much accomplished. I felt sad/depressed most of the weekend which is really not like me! :upset: The other two daughters were not home or had friends over. And of course my husband, who is a really wonderful man, has the communication skills of a sea slug. So I was kind of alone alot. Today the baby comes home, and my husband is finally finishing the yard and firing up the BBQ so tonight the whole clan (hopefully if E gets home before dinner) will be eating in the yard. That would be nice (fingers crossed). This next few weeks will be crazy - my eldest is graduating highschool June 4th. Holy crap. Time is just zooming by. Maybe I am having a mid-life crisis. I think I will go get a facelift and a sports car. That should help my mood!:H Anyway, Hope everyone is well. Thank you for being my friends. :h
                    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

P.S. Just wondering about KTAB. Haven't seen any posts recently. Did I miss some ?
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hi Waggy hon,

Hope you feel better soon, not feeling the Mae West meself, so I can identify.

Ktab's gone AWOL.
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1324240 wrote: Hi Waggy hon,

Hope you feel better soon, not feeling the Mae West meself, so I can identify.

Ktab's gone AWOL.
                          Ah Oney - what's wrong. Are you physically sick or just pissed off kinda sick ?:l

Comment

Dunno, not like me really, was worse yesterday tho, just a bit BLAH!
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Wagoneer;1324236 wrote: I felt sad/depressed most of the weekend which is really not like me! :upset: The other two daughters were not home or had friends over. And of course my husband, who is a really wonderful man, has the communication skills of a sea slug. So I was kind of alone alot. Thank you for being my friends. :h
                              Hi Waggy
                              LOL on husband with communication skills issues :H I can relate to that !
                              Sorry you are not feeing good today - hope that improves and you have a lovely BBQ en famile

Comment

one2many;1324245 wrote: Dunno, not like me really, was worse yesterday tho, just a bit BLAH!
                                I heard you talk about picking up a 'hanger on' - could it be that ?
                                Or it more likely with eating properly you are detoxing which would make you very tired for a few days :l

Comment

Working...
                                X