• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 28th May

one2many;1324312 wrote: Bio Energy Healing
    I could totally use that. :upset:
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Wagoneer;1324326 wrote: I could totally use that. :upset:
      It sounds like quite a few of us could use some bio energy!:l
      Not too bad here for the moment. Hanging in there and keeping busy.

Comment

Haha expatty, what did they sell in there? The mind boggles....
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Was it purple stuff?

Comment

pingu1997;1324329 wrote: Haha expatty, what did they sell in there? The mind boggles....
            :H Clothes. Nothing too exciting but I couldn't help myself taking a photo when I saw it. Told you lads I think of you even when I'm far away from my computer.:H

Comment

Wagoneer;1324326 wrote: I could totally use that. :upset:Hiya Waggy!!
              Recluse;1324330 wrote: Was it purple stuff?
              :wavin: Reccie...
              expat3;1324331 wrote:
              :H Clothes. Nothing too exciting but I couldn't help myself taking a photo when I saw it. Told you lads I think of you even when I'm far away from my computer.:H
              Aw.... me too.....:huggy
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

We're they purple clothes lol??

I'm wearing blue today....

And still hot

And angry with my interfering mother who thinks that the homework club the school lay on to help our not so clever boys is a bad thing!?! And tell him he shouldn't be going but doing his homework with me at home... So now he's worried that he hasn't done enough revision for his maths test tomorrow....

Bah I struggle with people who just can't keep their interfering opinions to themselves

Did I mention that apparently I looked awful on sat night, that my jeans looked silly and she didn't
                Like my hair......I had to remind her that I'm 41 not 15. And then on Sunday when I had a headache she said are you sure you weren't drinking, tut tut....

Bwaaaahhhhhhh
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Ps jc I have fcuk purple nails and they look speshul..... Thx a lot!

Comment

stirly-girly;1324334 wrote: :wavin: Reccie...
                    :hallo: stirly

Comment

Why I Still Drink Drink

Because as much as I've bloody hell tried not one person has been there for me to help me...and I have tried to tell people I NEED help..they know but sadly do not care or love me enough..so God help me through another day.....may I live to see the light

Comment

:welcome: Vallan,

Just had a quick peek at your other posts and I see you're on day 3 AF. Well done you. :goodjob: and nice to meet you.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya everyone and welcome to Vallan
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Yo Pinkeroooo.

100f/38C in the sun today.

Had to come inside as I was too hot and feeling a bit sickly.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

evening mollers
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

pingu1997;1324338 wrote: We're they purple clothes lol??

I'm wearing blue today....

And still hot

And angry with my interfering mother who thinks that the homework club the school lay on to help our not so clever boys is a bad thing!?! And tell him he shouldn't be going but doing his homework with me at home... So now he's worried that he hasn't done enough revision for his maths test tomorrow....

Bah I struggle with people who just can't keep their interfering opinions to themselves

Did I mention that apparently I looked awful on sat night, that my jeans looked silly and she didn't
                                Like my hair......I had to remind her that I'm 41 not 15. And then on Sunday when I had a headache she said are you sure you weren't drinking, tut tut....

BwaaaahhhhhhhPingu, so sorry your mother puts you through things like that. I guess some parents just never grow themselves, enough to let their kids make their own choices. I'm amazed you managed to keep calm. I would have blown sky-high. Especially with the comment about whether or not you were drinking. Feck me.
                                Recluse;1324340 wrote: :hallo: stirlyReccie - I've just posted another recipe on Oney's thread. It's one I think you might like.
                                Vallan;1324341 wrote: Because as much as I've bloody hell tried not one person has been there for me to help me...and I have tried to tell people I NEED help..they know but sadly do not care or love me enough..so God help me through another day.....may I live to see the light
                                Hi Vallan and :welcome: to MWO and to the Army thread. You sound quite upset right now. I see that you posted this on the Newbies' Nest about 5 hours ago...

Vallan;1324261 wrote:
                                Thank you so much LibraryGirl and the rest of you . Staying sober right now is the most important thing in my life. I noticed this morning that the air smelled fresher, the birds sang sweeter and the sun rays peeking through the clouds. If I had been drinking this beautiful day would have disappeared. I can't believe another month is here and gone let alone another year. My biggest regret is becoming an alcoholic to begin with. I can't dwell on it though. What's done is done and now somewhere deep inside of me with all the courage I can muster and people on here I know I can make it. I have been drug free 13 yrs. and tobacco free 1 year. Positive thinking, keeping busy and eating healthy. Looking forward to day three and the gym. Happy Memorial Day to you all.
                                Has something changed since then? Because I see that you posted this about 15 minutes ago.

Vallan;1324348 wrote:
                                where you two days ago when when I was sober. Why the hell do I have to hit bloody rock bottom before anyone gives shit !!!!!!!!!!!
                                I went back over your posts and I saw that you were welcomed on all the threads that you posted on, except for one. And it does happen that sometimes newcomers get missed because a thread is quite busy or people don't take the time to read back when they post. You weren't ignored, tho'. Again, would you like to share with us what has happened during the last 5 hours? You say you were sober two days ago. Does that mean you're drinking now? Just asking, so we know where you're at right now and what we can do to help you.
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X