Army thread weds 30 may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread weds 30 may

one2many;1325483 wrote: There are a LOT of fat kids here, A LOT! I feel sorry for them to be honest, they get a hard time in school. You cannot blame the kids, they are going to eat what they are given....so I do think it is the parents fault, and also letting them sit for hours playing video games and eating shite...

The majority of the time, when you see a fat child, you will see a fat parent too, they don't lick it off the stones.

It's a real bugbear of mine....poor kids, setting them up for a lifetime of health issues, Disgraceful.
    Don't get me started:upset:

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

anon;1325484 wrote: Don't get me started:upset:
      Or me - it's sooooooooo sad !!:upset:

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

I SWEAR Anon, it REALLY pisses me off, you see them poor kids trying to run and they just can't. Kids DO give fat kids a hard time, no matter what, they will get jeered and called names by certain little shits in school.
        Kids become miserable and eat more....

I see them down at the school, all the kids running out and the little fat ones waddling out, going over to an obese mother and being handed a chocolate bar and being DRIVEN home even tho they only live a little bit away. You can only imagine what they eat at home. I know one little boy who is grossly overweight who will only eat "fried food" according to his mother....NOTHING else. her answer is "he won't eat healthy food, so I can't let him starve"..Let me tell ya Mrs, there is no fear of that child starving to death if he refuses one or 2 meals!

Also the exercise, some of the kids never see daylight and sit like cough potatoes all day and weekend long watching TV.

CHILD ABUSE.

Grrrrrr
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

x post Staz! x

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

one2many;1325490 wrote: I SWEAR Anon, it REALLY pisses me off, you see them poor kids trying to run and they just can't. Kids DO give fat kids a hard time, no matter what, they will get jeered and called names by certain little shits in school.
            Kids become miserable and eat more....

I see them down at the school, all the kids running out and the little fat ones waddling out, going over to an obese mother and being handed a chocolate bar and being DRIVEN home even tho they only live a little bit away. You can only imagine what they eat at home. I know one little boy who is grossly overweight who will only eat "fried food" according to his mother....NOTHING else. her answer is "he won't eat healthy food, so I can't let him starve"..Let me tell ya Mrs, there is no fear of that child starving to death if he refuses one or 2 meals!

Also the exercise, some of the kids never see daylight and sit like cough potatoes all day and weekend long watching TV.

CHILD ABUSE.

Grrrrrr
            HERE HERE. We need Jamie Oliver type going in and educating the kids about food. Some of them don't know what a vegetable is I'd swear !!

Having said that I had two kids. One a whippet / one fat from early on and still has weight on ! But happy enough - and I know for a fact she eats very little shite - so not sure are some born with a fat gene ?

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

I dunno if I believe in a fat gene to be honest, I don't think if you eat the right food you can be fat unless there is some medical explanation. Big Boned or sturdy yes, but not fat.

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

:hallo: Army and thank you for the birthday wishes! I've had a lekker day thus far.

We're going out do have dinner a bit later.

As far as fat kids go, I hope your definition of fat is a lenient one... I'll rather not posts pics of the cubs again. They're defo not skinny.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

Glad you are enjoying your birthday Tippers!

I am sorry you don't like my view Tippers, I just believe that parents have an obligation to their children to feed them healthy food and watch their weight, otherwise they are setting them up for SO MANY health risks, Asthma, Diabetes, Gallstones, Heart Disease, Liver probs etc etc. All this AS WELL as setting them up for ridicule in school and the very increased likelihood that they will become fat adults.

I am by no means saying that kids should be SKINNY but obese is wrong on so many levels.

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

one2many;1325536 wrote: Glad you are enjoying your birthday Tippers!

I am sorry you don't like my view Tippers, I just believe that parents have an obligation to their children to feed them healthy food and watch their weight, otherwise they are setting them up for SO MANY health risks, Asthma, Diabetes, Gallstones, Heart Disease, Liver probs etc etc. All this AS WELL as setting them up for ridicule in school and the very increased likelihood that they will become fat adults.

I am by no means saying that kids should be SKINNY but obese is wrong on so many levels.
                    I'm with you on this oney.

Afternoon guys

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

Recluse;1325545 wrote: I'm with you on this oney.

Afternoon guys
                      Hi Reccie. Further to this obesity line. I have just been to buy a top in M&S and there is nothing in my size!! I am not that skinny. Anyway in my early days as a Midwife very few women were obese but as I came to the end of my career we were having to have reinforced delivery bed.
                      Diabetes and hypertension were rare conditions but now very common. We have a duty to our kids for us to be sober and feed the children proper food with treats on special occasions:goodjob:!

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

anon;1325549 wrote: I have just been to buy a top in M&S and there is nothing in my size!! I am not that skinny!
                        Hi Anon - why nothing in your size ?

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

Well my work here is done - I'm orf home.
                          Mr Satz will be stuffing himself with Fish & Chips. Durty big fresh cod & chips :durn:

I will have - bit a chicken & salad - 'cos I'm the FAT one :wahh:

:sulk: See yiz

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

You are far from fat Satz, i have seen your pics.

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

Evening all.

I met a man today with over 9 years sober. He's 35 years old and could pass for 22.

He also brought in his latest print out from his blood tests and he's clean from every single drug you can imagine except methadone (which is the one he is allowed).

Muchos happy dancing going on, today.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread weds 30 may

Thats great Jackie!

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X