so sneaky/deceitful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so sneaky/deceitful

I've never the done the toilet tank thang ... only heard of it, .... and, of course, a bit disappointed in myself.

Comment

so sneaky/deceitful

Had I thought about the toilet tank thing...I never would have done it...because it would have been just my luck that something would have gone wrong with the darn toilet, and my hubby would have opened up the back...UGHHH the devastation would have been tooo much. BUT

I have hidden bottles in the worst places...let's see...hampers...back of my closet (hubby knows to check out my closet now..he knows I am the ultimate "closet" drinker)...probably the low of the low?....in my testing kits...I am a psychologist who does psychological testing for a living (mostly educational testing) so I have hidden some of my empties in there. How HORRIBLE is that??? I know my family would never think to look there...but sometimes I think...what if I forget??? I could be with a client, perhaps? and open one up??? GOD...that would be a reality check, huh.

what we do is sooo rediculous....

If we put half the energy it takes into hiding this, into anything else....well....you know how amazing we could be

Beth
      formerly known as bak310

Comment

so sneaky/deceitful

bak310;98748 wrote:
        If we put half the energy it takes into hiding this, into anything else....well....you know how amazing we could be
        Beth
        You hit the nail right on the head with that comment. It is absolutely surreal how much energy we spend with our drinking behaviours!

Comment

Working...
        X