Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 31st May

Good morning, Army

I almost can't believe we're at the end of yet another month. Time really does fly...

It's Friday for me. Yay! I have the day off. Have a good one and make the most of it, whatever you'll be doing.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good Morning tiggeroooonie,

did you have a good birthday?? & lots of cake and chocolate? (& pressies)...

& yep the year is flying too damm fast..June the 6th month...wish it would slow down a bit..!:upset:

Comment

Hi Tipperooney
      I can't believe how early I wake up these days. Sleeping great. Life is good.
      Have a great day!

Comment

I'm laughIng here about Mr Satz. He is semi - retired and home more these days.
        Anyhoo he has started talking to birds while feeding them:H
        We have a tiny garden but they are there all tte time. A little robin has taken a shine to him and follows him around all day. Out front and then out back. So sweet,:l
        He's like Francis Of Assisi:H:H
        We have no animals. I love the idea of them but never liked them in the house.
        But now I'm thinking of getting him a little dog? What yiz think Army?

Comment

Hi Jan

Comment

ladyjan;1325901 wrote: Good Morning tiggeroooonie,

& yep the year is flying too damm fast..June the 6th month...wish it would slow down a bit..!:upset:
            I thInk most people have a tendancy to live for the weekend - 2 days - and just tolerate the rest of the week - 5 days. Maybe that's why time seems to fly?

Comment

Morning folks.

Tips, long weekend here too, what with monday off, so looking forward to that and going to get out and about and do stuff. Hermit like behaviour when AL is in the picture is just another bad side effect.

Jan, hola from a wet but lovely warm morning in the emerald isle.

Satz, I love dogs, they are a big responsibility at times but so rewarding.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Ahoy good folk! Satz, I am a cat person but I love dogs too and they are such great company - but dogs are far more time consuming than cats, that's for sure! I love what Mr Satz is up to with the feeding of the birds, I just LOVEall the birds, kingfishers especially, - it's the only downside to owning cats, but touch wood, while mine love ogling all birds, they are far too well fed to do much more that wishfully think...:H:H

Jan, how did it go with your friend who was visiting you after a long time...I haven't had much time here in the army lately, been working split shifts this week, ...but was thinking of ya...

tips, have a great downtime spell, - mine's coming - a three day weekend after 2mrw woohoo!!

Wishing all to come and all here a beauty of an AF Thursday
                x
                x

Comment

Hi Kap, yeh our two avatars are a bit of a give away :H:goodjob:

Comment

Hi KP. My baby (31) flew to NZ yesterday from Oz. needs to re apply for visa from there.

Comment

KTAB;1325917 wrote: Hi Kap, yeh our two avatars are a bit of a give away :H:goodjob:
                      This is terrible I know Tabbs. But is here a madra that doesn't leave hairs. I have a phobia about hairs:upset:

Comment

Oh dear, not that I know off Satz but if you groom them weekly it is very minimal. My short haired dog is much worse than the long haired guy in that department so not sure how you would find out bar maybe asking a vet. Ok I best away and play on the M50.

Comment

Morning guys, up with the larks here, gotta get a spare wheel for the car, do loads of housework then off tovisit my sister and my niece

tiptronic_ct;1325899 wrote: Good morning, Army

I almost can't believe we're at the end of yet another month. Time really does fly...

It's Friday for me. Yay! I have the day off. Have a good one and make the most of it, whatever you'll be doing.
                          I love days off ive been off for a few days, then working tommorow , then off for 7 days, whoop

ladyjan;1325901 wrote: Good Morning tiggeroooonie,

Morning Jan, nice to see ya , how ya been keeping?

satz123;1325907 wrote:
                          I'm laughIng here about Mr Satz. He is semi - retired and home more these days.
                          Anyhoo he has started talking to birds while feeding them:H
                          We have a tiny garden but they are there all tte time. A little robin has taken a shine to him and follows him around all day. Out front and then out back. So sweet,:l
                          He's like Francis Of Assisi:H
                          We have no animals. I love the idea of them but never liked them in the house.
                          But now I'm thinking of getting him a little dog? What yiz think Army?
                          aww bless him, do u think he would like a little dog?

KTAB;1325911 wrote:
                          Morning folks.

Tips, long weekend here too, what with monday off, so looking forward to that and going to get out and about and do stuff. Hermit like behaviour when AL is in the picture is just another bad side effect.

Jan, hola from a wet but lovely warm morning in the emerald isle.

Satz, I love dogs, they are a big responsibility at times but so rewarding.
                          Morning Ktab, how's life treating ya?
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hiya satz & KP :l& a special Hola to KT:h

Yep my friend's here now, we see eachother everyday...he's still tall, makes me feel like Thumbalina:H
                            We've had a litlle smooch on the doorstep, if I close my eyes and listen to him it's like being 16 again......he's such a lovely person:blushing:

Comment

ladyjan;1325926 wrote: Hiya satz & KP :l& a special Hola to KT:h

Yep my friend's here now, we see eachother everyday...he's still tall, makes me feel like Thumbalina:H
                              We've had a litlle smooch on the doorstep, if I close my eyes and listen to him it's like being 16 again......he's such a lovely person:blushing:
                              Oh Jan that is the nicest thing I've heard for ages:h

Comment

Working...
                              X