Army Thread Thursday 31st May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest Satz don't know why I'm bloody crying its just that the emoticon was easy to press :H can't wait to get out of the place if I'm honest just scared because I know theres not much out there in the way of jobs and I'm in deep shit with the credit cards !!
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Recluse;1326152 wrote: Oh no! Sorry to hear that panno. Hope everything turns out ok for you. :l
      Thanks Reccie, I'm going to have to stop being complacent and get my act together, this has been on the cards for 3 years now its just that 12 months ago they said they would keep it going for another 2 years, guess thats banks for you
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Evening all from a very, very wet Costa del Tyne.

Got to go to the library tonight.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:hello2: Army!!!

Pinky - YOU ROCK!!! Way to go - :goodjob:

Satz - lovely that you and Mrs. A might be having a meet-up. We'll expect piccies that's for sure.

Panno, I hope things work out for the best. Hate credit cards. You're always tempted to buy stuff and then the bills start piling up.

Dry here, JC and my lappie tells me the temps are about 20C. I've got flip-flops on but my toes are cold.

Oney - hope you enjoy a relaxing evening. And hopefully a chipper won't be involved.:H

Reccie, I don't know what to say. I wish you could get your head back to where it was a couple of months ago. You worked so hard to taper down last year and then got some good AF time under your belt. Anyway, having an AF night tonight is a step in the right direction. And please, make yourself something nutritious to eat.:l
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Yo Stirls,

Gawd I'm so excited about going to the library I forgot to go

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PINKEROOOOOOOOO. :goodjob:

Reccy, my favourite pandaman. An AF night sounds like a good idea to me love.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Orff out.
              Bacinabit.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hope you can dodge the raindrops, JC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VILWkqlQLWk[/video]]Rain Drops keep falling on my head - YouTube

Not that the song has anything to do with you going to the library in the rain.:H:H

Comment

Evening folks, just back from voting and grub is ready soon so a flying visit.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1326180 wrote: Evening folks, just back from voting and grub is ready soon so a flying visit.:wavin: wildly, KTABbers!!
                    Zenstyle;1326182 wrote:
                    Yoo hooo Stirls and Tabbers! Nice to see you back Tabbers... :l

Well done on your results Pinky!!! :goodjob:

Panno... I hope it all turns out OK. Everyone's usually a bit afraid of change but a lot of the times it turns out to be a good thing...

And... ANOTHER secret bloody meet-up!!! This has got to stop! NOBODY has consulted with me on any of these meet-ups and it is NOT good enough, you hear! Hope yous manage to pull it off Whizzy and Zuma...

Well... I am soooo disappointed. My bridge wasn't back from the lab and my replacement appointment is in a whole week's time. You have NO idea how glad I am going to be to get this temporary piece of feckin rubbish out of my mouth. I was so stoked about getting it done today... :upset: I just want this shagging ordeal to be done with. (

In other news, feeling much better but not 100%. I managed to get a few hours housework in before cold sweats put an end to play. (Thoroughly cleaned the fridge, which took nearly two hours... WTF?)

Presently washing everything on my bed? duvet, mattress cover, pillow covers, the lot? after the sweat-a-thon of the last few days. :yuk:
                    So.o.oooo glad to hear that you're feeling better. I was really worried about you. :huggy Have you managed to eat anything nutritious like soup or something?

Comment

Hello Zennifer, things can only get better, right? Maybe play some music to cheer you up?

Comment

Haha @ waving wildly Stirly.

Comment

KTAB;1326180 wrote: Evening folks, just back from voting and grub is ready soon so a flying visit.
                          Lovely to see you back KTAB, whats on the menu tonight, was thinking with all the recipes on MWO we could give 'Come dine with me' a run for their money :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1326182 wrote: Yoo hooo Stirls and Tabbers! Nice to see you back Tabbers... :l

Well done on your results Pinky!!! :goodjob:

Panno... I hope it all turns out OK. Everyone's usually a bit afraid of change but a lot of the times it turns out to be a good thing...

And... ANOTHER secret bloody meet-up!!! This has got to stop! NOBODY has consulted with me on any of these meet-ups and it is NOT good enough, you hear! Hope yous manage to pull it off Whizzy and Zuma...

Well... I am soooo disappointed. My bridge wasn't back from the lab and my replacement appointment is in a whole week's time. You have NO idea how glad I am going to be to get this temporary piece of feckin rubbish out of my mouth. I was so stoked about getting it done today... :upset: I just want this shagging ordeal to be done with. (

In other news, feeling much better but not 100%. I managed to get a few hours housework in before cold sweats put an end to play. (Thoroughly cleaned the fridge, which took nearly two hours... WTF?)

Presently washing everything on my bed? duvet, mattress cover, pillow covers, the lot? after the sweat-a-thon of the last few days. :yuk:
                            Big hugs, (can't send emoticons you used them all) bugger about the dentist

Comment

I know, it could be our secret meet up

Comment

Anyhow to top the fecking day up I've just found my first grey hair !!

Comment

Working...
                                X