Army Thread Thursday 31st May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1326196 wrote: In other news... is is just me or does everyone brush their teeth for 10 mins, use the water pick for 5 mins and then a whole container of feckin floss before going to the dentist... or is that just me?
    Could just be you if I brushed my teeth for ten minutes I'd be hitting the roof, it takes me all the time for 2 minutes before the sensitivity kicks in !!
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

What you got on Zen?
      Grey hairs, ah sure I have plenty, pity maturity doesnt come with mine.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Zenstyle;1326197 wrote: Your FIRST?!!! OMG, I have a stripe down the middle of my head that's been there since I was 27... like a bloomin skunk. No grays anywhere else on my noggin. (It came in gray after a bad car accident... go figure...)
        I've heard that before, I once worked for someone who was told he had a lump in his testical, literally he went grey overnight :, thankfully all turned out well
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

KTAB;1326199 wrote: What you got on Zen?
          Grey hairs, ah sure I have plenty, pity maturity doesnt come with mine.
          I'm working on that maturity thing myself

Comment

Troopers, I am off to walk the dogger and then to bed. Wishing you all....

Tomorrowz....:happyheart:
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Night Stirly, Panno got a smoked fish & leek dish on the go.

Comment

KTAB;1326207 wrote: Night Stirly, Panno got a smoked fish & leek dish on the go.
                Night Stirly

Mmmm Ktab that sounds delish, I did a leek and ricotta canneloni (sp) last night, one of Rick Steins recipes

Comment

I'm at work and just had a micro thai prawn noodle....yuck, hate micro meals

Comment

Micro meals yuk. Bet you could prep & cook some thing tasty and nutritional up in about ten mins.

Comment

KTAB;1326217 wrote: Micro meals yuk. Bet you could prep & cook some thing tasty and nutritional up in about ten mins.
                      I normally do but events over took this weekend so stopped me cooking in batches. I also try and get home twice a week in the evenings now and that has made me a bit lazy in getting things cooked for the week

Comment

Zenstyle;1326212 wrote: I guess micro means it's cooked in the nuker (microwave) but is it a frozen thing, fridge thing or shelf thing?
                        It was actually a fresh (or so it says) but nevertheless it still tasted crap and I will have heartburn and indegestion all bloody night!! how people live on this crap and take aways I will never know!! Not knocking the old fish and chip take away though once in a while

Comment

Yeah just reading back Panno, hope its good news for you. Sorry it wasnt meant as a criticism, I was just thinking of stir fry, pasta 'n veg, grilled fish & salad etc.

Comment

Yeah you just have to look at the amount of ready made meals in the big supermarkets to see how many people are living on crap.

Comment

KTAB;1326223 wrote: Yeah you just have to look at the amount of ready made meals in the big supermarkets to see how many people are living on crap.
                              Can't understand why people seem to think its cheaper think they should have kept cookery or domestic science in schools (as it was called in my day) as part of the curriculum!

anyhow of my high horse

Comment

I agree, but sure thats so called progress I suppose Mind you they are talking of adding driving and road safety education to the junior curriculum here which is a great idea imo.
                                I posted a beautiful song this morning on the Undies, wanna hear?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZeGyabh8tE&feature=related[/video]]Jamie Lawson - Wasn't Expecting That - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X