underoo's jumping june jamboree.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to june undies, i am notroious for screwing these things up, hope i have not false started. :H
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Thanks Aspy - I was just trying to think up a suitable name for this months thread but was feeling uninspired!

Nothing to report here - hope you got a better nights sleep Sunny.
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Undies...nice start up asp. Morning Missy!

Not much to report except its exam block for big locust. And he has a girlfriend as of a week ago. Good timing eh?

Working from home today and being SUPER organised so better get into it. Hope little Leon gave mum a bit of a break and she gets some Sunny time today.

Comment

I cracked 100kg again this week, so,I started my version of proten diet yesterday.
        I lost 14kg in 11weeks last time(8 years ago) this time i dont have to switch from beer to wine so it shoud be easy as
        CARBS ARE THE ENEMY!

You Really Are A Fat Bastard! Carbs Are The Enemy Sound Clip and Quote

heh.
        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning Undies and happy June to you all..

so the question is..and I am sure you are all asking..where the F#$%$ did Jan to May go???

Sunni..Leon is beautiful, here is hoping you are getting a little shut eye

Have a fab weekend all..long weekend for us, we get to celebrate a week before youes over east...May just have to visit Melb next week, so that I can have another one :H

Of to do really B&I things..

xx MoJo

Comment

Morning Aspy, Missy, Happs & Mojo,

On this firsts day of winter I'm sulking because I've managed to shrink my left Croc.

That is all.

Comment

Good on you Aspy man. Right on top of it as usual. Diet sounds amazing. Is it easy to stick to?
              Getting into the winter weather here, so time to get out the woollies....
              Next...
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

How do you shrink a croc? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1326298 wrote: How do you shrink a croc?
                  Put left leg over right. Dangle Croc, shaking it up and down in front of 2-bar radiator installed beneath desk.

Didn't stink. Didn't melt. Just shrank. Try it today! It's the new challenge.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1326311 wrote: Put left leg over right. Dangle Croc, shaking it up and down in front of 2-bar radiator installed beneath desk.

Yes but you cant EAT it. So we need something else to challenge on. And not sweet coz I'm taking a few notes from Asp and cutting out STUFF. The Martha Stewart bakathon is grinding to a halt...but I will keep baking bread

Comment

tawnyfrog;1326311 wrote: Put left leg over right. Dangle Croc, shaking it up and down in front of 2-bar radiator installed beneath desk.

Morning Undies,

Similar thing happened to my crocs a couple of years ago, but all it took would you believe was sun shining throughthe car window.

How do I get rats out of my chicken pen without poisoning the entire food chain? (including newly weds....who are at the bottom)

And out of my gas heating ducting. I now have all the floor outlets covered up. I told Mr Rags it is definately time for exterminators.

Yum! Just needs some....LURPAK!! hi KT - lovely song thanks got it playing now....
                      Are Danish cows better than ours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZeGyabh8tE&feature=related[/video]]Jamie Lawson - Wasn't Expecting That - YouTube

That is a lovely , sad song.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1326298 wrote: How do you shrink a croc? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke.
                        tawnyfrog;1326311 wrote:
                        Put left leg over right. Dangle Croc, shaking it up and down in front of 2-bar radiator installed beneath desk.

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

:H :H :H :H :H

Comment

Hiya all, I was scared I was the first post of the morning, until I realized it was a new month.
                            Techie, hope you show us some photos of your hikes.
                            Better sleep last night, thanks undies.
                            KTab, loved the song.
                            Now I don't have chooks, but I do have Leon in his spring chicken oneszie.
                            Aspy, I will diet tips, but I hate cutting foods out that I can eat.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Crusty White on the rise...cant have the Frog showing off can we? might even plonk it in some oil too...

and the oven is calling and asking for a Coffee Cake???

Comment

Working...
                              X