Good Morning Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Friday!

Hi everyone, i have woken this morning after my first AF day in over 2 years, feel chuffed with myself, although my head still feels a little groggy, hoping i can last over a busy social weekend.

Have a good day xx

Good Morning Friday!

Congratulations Dorsetdude

Your enthusiasm is infectious. It gets easier, so keep at it (OK, don't worry about the little ups and downs, you'll still baiscally be going up!!)
    :goodjob:
    love
    blondie

Comment

Good Morning Friday!

Isn't that first day great though Dorsetdude?

It took me a long time to get that first day in after being here. But it was a glorious day.

Congratulations!
      Control the Mind

Comment

Good Morning Friday!

Dorsetdude, Congratulations on your first day AF! That is a wonderful accomplishment- be proud of yourself and maybe that confidence will help you out this weekend. Aquamarine
        NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
        AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Good Morning Friday!

Congrats!!! Be proud of yourself. Now, everyday when you wake up feeling good, remind yourself of how bad you felt at times. That is always my problem. I would go a few days, and start feeling great. Then, I'd want to feel better, and I would drink. Then, back to waking up feeling crappy again. Why, why is it so hard to remember the bad stuff? I guess it's part of the demon. Congrats again. Hope you stick around. :goodjob:
          where does this go?

Comment

Good Morning Friday!

Thanks guys, still worried about the weekend, but will give it my best.
            Have a good weekend!:happyheart:

Comment

Good Morning Friday!

So one day Af isn't as long as i wanted, but i only had 3 glasse's of wine last night compared to two bottles, so i am feeling pretty good today. Just one thing that bothers me, i had two glass's throughout the evening which was fine, my partner was away, but i had a friend down, he went to bed before me, i waited for him to close his door, then i poured the 3rd glass and took it to bed with me? Not sure why i did that?

Comment

Good Morning Friday!

Dorestdude
                Not too sure either but have done similar; perhaps it's some inbuilt genetic thing ... stock up in case of drought, or whilst we have a chance to grab a slug/glassful whilst no-one is looking - guilt-free - just in case, sort of thing...:H
                love
                blondie

Comment

Good Morning Friday!

I think your right Blondie, been sneaking drinks for so long its an inbuilt reaction!

Love your Jack Russell pic, got a patterdale terrier here, great companions!

Have a good weekend x

Comment

Working...
                  X