Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The journey begins here, so GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! For June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come one come all OK ! Let's get our asses in Gear
    It's June....are we ready
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    i want everyone who comes into this thread know that.. here we don't JUDGE and i would like to say this to any lurker's out there ....come in all are welcome
    WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON .. TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ""ALCOHOL""...AND THE CHANGES WE NEED IN LIFE AND THAT MEANS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THUR ,IN LIFE AND SOMETIMES WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST.. BUT TO LOOK AT IT AND LEARN FROM IT
    so just do your best and handle what life give you sober ,taking small steps ..anyway you can and that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..
    so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms ...
    so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray helps me.. when i feel down and things aren't going as well as i would want them to go ok just kidding here the one but i do have to say god at times

Nora, I hope you don't mind that I did the honors for June. It's my birthday month! :H

Rog, thanks for your well wishes, sweetie. :h

Comment

Fen - I didn't see that you had started it!!! :H:H THANK YOU!!!!!!

I'm going over & putting a note on mine to head over here. :l

And it's so close to your birthday.

PS - Just sent you an e-mail
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi all
        Sorry for all you are going through Fenn...uhgg the kids have spilled something sticky on the key board....will clean and back later..

Comment

I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

Fen - good to see you back - I am so glad that Pappy did go into hospice - he is probably just scared..... also glad that you talked to J about it....

Morning Nora - you are up early... OH - just went back and checked the time - you posted last night - LOL.

Hi there Jan - heard from ATL and she said to let you know she will be writing from vacation..... hope she has a good time. She needs this !! Did laugh at your battery thing - not bringing all that other stuff over onto our nice new CLEAN thread - :H:H

hi Bird - don't you hate when the keyboard gets sticky??

Well, our weather is ridiculous! Temps of 103 a couple of days ago and this morning it is 51 !! I will get out and be playing with my compost pile today!! Perfect weather for it. No mossies - no need for sunscreen - wonderful!! I love four day weeks - my day off for this holiday week is today!

Back later everyone,

Hugs, Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

MOssies???
              more coffee......
              good to hear form ATL...she is so down and I have been worried
              I have to work today
              did I say more coffee?

Comment

mama bear;1326806 wrote: MOssies???
                Mosquitoes Jan....... :H
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

ohhhhhhh.must be an English thing:H

Comment

Morning June Journeyers. :welcome:

Just getting going here at work. Have been coming in earlier. I need more caffeine. :H

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!! :h:h
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1326878 wrote: Morning June Journeyers. :welcome:

Just getting going here at work. Have been coming in earlier.
                      NORA - are you feeling okay???????? :H:H:H

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1326881 wrote: NORA - are you feeling okay???????? :H:H:H
                        ROTFL - I know.....I'm crazy. :H I'm going to be coming in earlier so I can still do the overtime and get off at a reasonable hour when the kids get here. We are so busy at work that I have to keep up my hours.
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh what a relief - with you not being late I was wondering you were not not well......

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1326884 wrote: Oh what a relief - with you not being late I was wondering you were not not well......
                            :H:H
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

too funny SUn!!!!
                              Glad to know you are ok Nora..............

Comment

Working...
                              X