Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The journey begins here, so GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! For June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh!! You must see it. Oh wait. I forget that my black & white movies don't appeal to everyone. :H

12 Angry Men
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Henry Fonda? I am so THERE!!!

Comment

Having just woken up from dozing off on the sofa, I am going to go to bed. I was outside today for about 10 hours and really worked hard - but enjoyed every minute of it. Got a lot of stuff done that I have been meaning to do - finally got the compost heaps sorted!!

Fen - I have never seen 12 angry men either.... but the name rings a bell!! Glad to hear that FIL is doing better but it does create quite a conundrum doesn't it? Let us know what they end up doing......

Jan - glad you had fun at the beach

Hi Amy and welcome..... well done on day 5...

Off to bed........

Love and hugs, Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Henry Fonda is so great in this!!! I'm riveted to the screen even though I've seen it before.

Sleep well Sun. Glad you had a good day in the garden. We just ate the last of our radishes.
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Wow - just saw that they made 'The Perks of being a Wallflower' into a movie.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Out of my realm of experience.

Comment

The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a wonderful book.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh - just read that Richard Dawson died. I still remember him from Hogan's Heroes.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Home and pooped....I am so sunburned
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sleep well Mama. My sunburn on my chest is still all red. I wonder if I have totally ruined my skin.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I heard that about Richard Dawson too. Always loved him.

Hey Nora, have you ever saut?ed radishes? I do that for breakfast sometimes, kind of a low carb substitute for potatoes. They're really good. I'm not too crazy about raw radishes though.

Comment

Good Morning everyone - gosh I feel sorry for you Nora and jan being sunburned - being so fair skinned, I have had more than my fair share of sunburn!! SO painful and takes ages to completely go away.

I have never heard of sauteed radishes Fly - how interesting - I love them raw too though.... radish sandwich with butter and salt and pepper - yummy!

I ache a bit this morning which is probably not surprising. Have to go to a meeting at 8.00 for an hour then back home and then closing shift at 3.00. The people are maybe coming to do the siding and the gutters today - but they haven't called to confirm it so I have no idea!! With the company we went with I am not going to hold my breath. I saw the chap on my way home on saturday and he said someone would phone me either sat evening or Sunday to let me know if they would be here Mon or Tues - then sort of muttered - 'or another day' - LOL But no-one called....... REALLY reliable company !!

Off to do morning stuff. Love and hugs,
                          Sun XX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

radish sandwich??? Sun- you take food to a whole new level for me!!
                            That roofing company is even frustrating me....is your insurance company coming to inspect before they release the money??? I am concerned about their quality of work....
                            Morning Fly!!
                            I am going to google those books Nora...
                            not much to report...sipping coffee and back to work
                            Lucky is better. Grant is taking him to have his drainage tunes removed this afternoon.
                            bacinabit

Comment

mama bear;1328826 wrote: radish sandwich??? Sun- you take food to a whole new level for me!!
                              LOL Jan !!! It really is yummy - try it sometime !!

We already have the money from the insurance company! So no, they won't be coming to inspect! SO glad that Lucky is a lot better..... poor lad.

Enjoy your coffee jan....:l

Morning Bird - are you here yet?? LOL

Hugs, Sun X

Comment

can you find someone to come inspect their roof before you release the funds??
                                proper installation, no leaks, etc
                                I love you but.....I despise radishes
                                I am taking a big pot of leftover fresh green beans to work
                                the tops of my thighs are burned, so I am looking for a loose, flowy skirt to wear
                                nekkid day at work is not an option!
                                new assistant starts today...

Comment

Working...
                                X