Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The journey begins here, so GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! For June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES

I would name name them but might get sued !!!!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

oh crap....now what Sun??
      I deal with them all day...can I help??
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

No - you can't help jan - I called them leaving a message - he called me back - asked what he could do - I asked if he has listened to my message - he said no but I knew he had by things he said - so for starters he was lying to me - anyway - too boring to go into - I just wish all this was over with.......I am off to work shortly - he is supposed to be getting back to us - Hubs is home so he can deal with it. This is just too much stress to deal with......

I need to go and dry my hair .....

Hugs, sun XXX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

good...let hubs handle it.....
          love you babe
          Fen - it was lovely talking with you today!

Comment

fishfinger sandwiches are nice :-) rather than radishes :-) xxxx sorry Sun :-D xxxx

Comment

They are coming to do the gutters right now.......

I am going to work.

Comment

K have a good obe sweetie
                ok Angie...I am a dumb American...what is a fishfinger sandwich??

Comment

I'm dumb too. What's a fishfinger sandwich? I'm vegetarian so don't think I'll be eating one. :H
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

No bodies dumb, we all have querks and different ways of doing things there are a million trillion things I don't know & I learn something new every day x A fishfinger is what "Captain Birdseye" makes, its like a finger (oblong) of white fish covered in breadcrumbs when cooked you can eat them with chips & baked beans in tomato sauce or on a (hot) sandwich with ketchup :-) yum yum x

Comment

You grill em :-)

Comment

don't actually have any in the freezer at the mo, best put them on my shopping list now I fancy a fishfinger sandwich xxxxx what level vegetarian are you Nora? there are all kinds here some will eat fish some say they won't eat anything with a face, some won't eat eggs, some are vegan and won't eat anything that comes from an animal (I don't think I could live without cheese) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

angieUK;1329113 wrote: A fishfinger is what "Captain Birdseye" makes, its like a finger (oblong) of white fish covered in breadcrumbs when cooked you can eat them with chips & baked beans in tomato sauce or on a (hot) sandwich with ketchup :-) yum yum x
                          GREAT idea! I am wallfallen!
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

sorry Angie...sounds yucky to me love
                            ketchup??.....eeeewwwwww

Comment

Mama, they sound like our "fish - sticks"....did you eat those when you were a kid? We used to have ours with ketchup.

Comment

I did fen, but never with ketchup

Comment

Working...
                                X