Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The journey begins here, so GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! For June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is ATL leaving?

Guess Bird & Fen & Ruby are sleeping in! LUCKY DUCKS & squirell. :H

Where is everybody lately? Let's get this June Journey jumping!!

:disco::jumpwow::clapping2:inkele::yay:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yawn. I'm here. I slept in today!

Comment

I knew the squirrel was sleeping. :l
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, I needed it. J decided to let the cats sleep with us last night, as they've been so neglected lately. As you may recall from our "Newbie's Nest" days, my cat has the unfortunate habit of slipping me the tongue. Now, I love my cat, but in that "mother/daughter" sort of way...

She made several forays into Fen territory last night, but I was alerted to her presence by her regrettable tendency to palpate my bosoms while embedding her rear claws into my tender belly. I was able to deflect her french kisses handily. :H

We are heading off to Tick Hollow later today, so more neglect is in store for her until the crunchy cat sitter arrives tomorrow.

Comment

Mama, so sorry to hear your pecker batts died. :H

Comment

yeah...that sucks
              I need the nergizer bunny
              My cat does the SAME thing
              a few nights ago in the middle of the thunderstorm, this wet face presses again mine and starts talking and kneading it's claws into my substantial bosom...
              too funny...
              a resident just walked in so I am off to resuce a dying cat....
              bacinabit
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

"To him who watches, all is revealed"
                I truly hate to taint this new thread with negativity, but I've literally had a life-changing experience, and re-evaluation all the primary relationships in my life, how the affect me. Originally, I had a much more firey post in mind, but the caution of time and good friends has tempered it. To bad, in a way. It was GOOD!
                I came to MWO in August '08. Dumb, inexperienced, playing with sobriety, just thrilled to have people who'd talk to me. Friendships came and went, people I really liked left, some died, and I began to temper my posts as I got serious about me sobriety. I like people. In the South, where my family has lived for generations, I'm a 'StoryTeller'. Didn't set out to be, but my love of people, place, family, history, tradition, just colors everything. I can stand before God one day and say, I NEVER hated, or wanted to hurt, anyone. Some things going on were obvious. With so many, even today, you can see what's happening, but it's not my place to tell them since I don't live their lives. No, I've never suffered some of the things others have, and I thank God every day for that. But I've had my own suffering, and it continues today. No one's life is perfect. And I might envy those who seem to have it all, but I don't know them, really.
                I'm in a huge battle, right now, for my health, my life. There's no room in it for people who want to play on the schoolyard, make an issue with everything I say. It's so obvious to me I don't even pay it attention. But THEY do, making my time here difficult, at the least. This is not the place for children's games. I don't like some people, so I avoid them. Never read their posts. Never join in the wickedness. To do so hurts those who have come here, tentatively putting out the feelers for an accepting place; to finally be heard without fear of their words used against them. When they see me hounded, and yes, I'll name names, but have decided not to, they wonder how they can ever fit in.
                The wonderful, loving thread Roger started has been gutted by these people. There are others all over the site who let me know these people terrify them, so they try to stay on their good side. Sad, isn't it? I just don't CARE what they think of me. Why should I, when I'm working so hard to build my life with my husband, my children, my family, friends, the people who really matter in my life? They've read all the awful things said to me, have been begging me to drop this place for so long, but I hung on, thinking someone would just get it, stop it, let the message of MWO be all that is important. But I see my presence is disruptive, so I'll take the target away. To all those of you out there worried about being in the crosshairs next, I'm sorry. I'm not strong enough to do it anymore.
                What hurt me, since the haters can't POSSIBLY have that power over me, was the lack of support from some of my 'friends'. No, I don't want a 'jump up street fight', but to ignore what was happening to me? Join in conversation with them? Really? I couldn't do that. I'm all about peace, but I have a loyalty, allegiance, to my friends, that comes from my soul, and I may be wrong, but I'm too old to change.
                I'm having seizures now, and believe it or not, the people who have tormented me are in them. GAWD!! If I could choose my boogie man, it would be Freddy Krueger over One and Zen! Medical tests out the wazoo (and YES, my doc and family have pulled every string and I'm having them right away, right on top of each other). So there. The rich-bitch wins again. Sorry, I AM a bit tired and testy. That happens when you think you've been to Mars.
                This is a wonderful place, all and all. There is hope here you just don't find, and for some, for me, it's a lifeline. Don't anyone let me and my experience deter you from finding your place here, and your help. As anywhere in life, there are bullies, big fish in a small pool. Find someone wise and helpful to help you learn to live with this addiction. You CAN do it!
                For my friends who want to reach me, most of you know how. If there are others out there who would like to, contact my friends here, and they'll give you the info. I love everyone, really, who comes here and tries. I'm sorry if I've offended here, but it's on my heart, and had been said, I just have to give my opinion! :H This thread, the Journey, has the intent of loving accepting people, so read and join, OK.
                For those who have pushed me to this point, you may think of me again. But I'll never think of you.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I don;t know what to say

Comment

I love you Mimi
                    hope all is well

Comment

mama bear;1326952 wrote: I don;t know what to say
                      Me neither. Rubes - what is going on? Are you alright? call me if you want to -are you okay?

love and hugs :l

Sun XX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Any big plans for the weekend? I'll be working! :H:H
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

not me..................

Comment

Well - we're also getting ready for the kids to come. Ky sent a pic of her suitcase all packed. :H We're excited.
                            Oh - and plus, might go see Men in Black 3D. But, the ticket cost kills us. So, we might not.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I might take baby boy to the new Snow White movie
                              or Rock of Ages with Tom Cruise in leather pants......slurp

Comment

Oh dear, dear Ruby i am so sorry that you are upset. I don't read all the threads on here so I don't know what is going on. I do know that you are a lovely kind person, who supported me when I was really in despair, and this site needs people like you, so please think of the people who depend on you and not the one's who are really not that important. Thinking of you Fen, you are in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X