Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The journey begins here, so GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! For June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oney,
    as far as I am concerned you and the rest of the Army are welcome here:h:h
    Paula - glad to know you are ok for now
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Yeah I'm fine, don't quite understand whats going on here, suppose its like a big family who squabble, and make up, lets hope so.

Comment

pretty much a family feud...
        I am focusing on sobreity and happiness and I hope we donlt lose you!!

Comment

No chance I have the same goals as you

Comment

Everyone is welcome. The only requirement is to be civil & considerate of others.
            Glad you're here Paula. :l:l
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I agree with those sentiments. I'm off to bed now as my grandson will have me up at 6am. Good night sweet dreams everybody on mwo.

Comment

hiya guys hows it hanging?
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

every time some one says that I have childish, nasty thoughts
                  almost time to go home and feed my hubs catfood

Comment

nitey nitey Paula

Comment

Night Paula - enjoy your grandson. :h:h

Hiya Pink! What's new?

ATL - I'll send you an e-mail when I get home from work. Give you the info for the trial. Forgot your -email address.

Ok - nose back to the grindstone.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks Nora-- inwill send you my email address. Migraine one of the vacation-- at least it held this long.

Comment

So sorry about your migraine. I've got your e-mail address at home. I just can't remember it here at work.
                          Feel better......:l
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh-- okay-- I sent you a note at home so you will have a email when you get home. We will be watching the LA Kings Playing hockey.
                            Paula-that is lovely about your adopted children. I am sure you are a grand mommy! And that your sisters love was a great example. I hope you enjoyed the festivities of the jubilee.
                            MB-- I agree about a tan-- they itch a bit so I tried to stay out of the sun plus melanoma was one of my cancers-- I wear a 60 sunscreen but I am Italian so any sun makes me tan even with sunscreen. I just examine myself and go to the dermatologist like I am supposed to-- the spot I had was in a place that never got sun anyway so go figure!
                            To the ladies ( I think you all are ladies but I could be wrong if I am I am sorry) from the Army thread-- I am not really sure what happened that has lead to you wanting to not want to pop in to visit , if there were hurt feelings I certainly hope not as I know how terrible that feels. Since I don't know all the facts better just to wish you well , I hope we can all focus on getting and staying well.

Time to herd in tgec2 drowned rats from the ocean!

Comment

Hi everyone - home from work.... got home to the chaps doing the siding. Nice crew! They will be back tomorrow morning to finish it as they had the wrong stuff......

ATL - I get that bumpy rash too and the only thing I have found is to stay out of the sun - sorry, not the answer you wanted I know but it is some sort of sun allergy if that is possible!! yes, it was a shame that Phillip missed it and I hope he is okay - he is fairly old though - it is sad that he wasn't there.... I enjoyed it all SO much though... at times like this I miss being in England.....

Oh - jan and Nora - my hubs was adopted too - from an orphanage in germany run by nuns, when he was 7 years old, by an American couple. It was absolutely awful to hear his account of it - toys were got out once a year at Christmas for them to play with - he inhales his food, as if you didn't eat it staight away, someone else took it from you. He eats soup that is still bubbling - and food straight from the oven - I don't know how he doesn't burn his gullet!

Paula - lovely that you have your grandson staying with you - how long is he staying for and how old is he? I read Vales book and didn't care for it - I preferred Carrs book - Vale worked with Carr and after Carr died, Vale wrote a book.....

Jan - I agree with you - we just need to focus on our sobriety and happiness.... and Nora - I agree too - to be civil and considerate of others.

Hi LPC - laughed at you asking about how things are hanging and Jan - shame on you for your nasty thoughts !!!

need to go and sort dogs out -

back later,

love and hugs to all,

Love Sun XXX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi Sun! Guess the doggies are happy that you are home.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X