Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The journey begins here, so GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! For June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG...it is pouring here and there was a HUGE lightnig flash and awful thunder. I actually screamed.
    Welcome home Sunni butt
    hope you had a good day
    well - after hubs was an ass last night he took me to dinner...bless his ornery soul.
    Has anyone talked to Ruby?? I am worried about her
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

No - I haven't heard from her either. I'm worried too!!!
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Are you people fucking serious?

Comment

nite peeps
          yes, I am serious about my concern for Ruby

Comment

I will be certain to convey your heartfelt concerns to Ruby.

Comment

Just got home from going to the house of my friend with whom I have worked for 17 years. Her husband died suddenly this evening. I am absolutely shattered. This was such a shock for EVERYONE. he was fine five hours ago. he is the same age as my husband. It really helps to put things in perspective. Life is very short. you never know how long you have left. I still am reeling from the fact that he is gone. My friends husband is gone............. They have been married for 34 years - 4 more years than my hubs and I.

I feel quite sick and am going to bed.....
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1330645 wrote: Just got home from going to the house of my friend with whom I have worked for 17 years. Her husband died suddenly this evening. I am absolutely shattered. This was such a shock for EVERYONE. he was fine five hours ago. he is the same age as my husband. It really helps to put things in perspective. Life is very short. you never know how long you have left. I still am reeling from the fact that he is gone. My friends husband is gone............. They have been married for 34 years - 4 more years than my hubs and I.

So sorry to hear - you are an angel. Thoughts become reality so believe in them darling.:l
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

NoraC;1330500 wrote: Night Paula - enjoy your grandson. :h:h

Hiya Pink! What's new?

ATL - I'll send you an e-mail when I get home from work. Give you the info for the trial. Forgot your -email address.

Ok - nose back to the grindstone.
                  hiya nora well the neighbours were at it again yesterday, lol, its dead funny the guy upstairs lives alone and works at my company, lol this woman comes in it sound slike they do the deed then clip clap a pair of heels walks down the stairs and shes away, lol, talk an=bout an uncomplicated relationship, well they were doing it when we were watching muriels wedding the film and murial was trying the wedding dresses on and all u could her was muria or marial, lol saying i love this dress and the people upstairs going ohhhh, ahhhhh, ohhhh, i soppose they liked the dress also, lmao.

whats new with you?
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1330645 wrote: Just got home from going to the house of my friend with whom I have worked for 17 years. Her husband died suddenly this evening. I am absolutely shattered. This was such a shock for EVERYONE. he was fine five hours ago. he is the same age as my husband. It really helps to put things in perspective. Life is very short. you never know how long you have left. I still am reeling from the fact that he is gone. My friends husband is gone............. They have been married for 34 years - 4 more years than my hubs and I.

Hi Sunshinedaisies, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's husband, you must be absolutely shocked, my thoughts are with you and your friend :h

Comment

Oh Sunni.....I will call today

Comment

I love you all....despite our differences
                        have a happy sober day

Comment

Morning everyone..... I woke up thinking how my friend must be feeling - I am going to get dressed and go over and give her a hug......

thanks for your support.

Love, Sun XXXX

P.S. thanks for the call Jan - Love you XX :l
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

love you more

Comment

So sorry Sunny.

Comment

STAY TUNED FOR A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X