Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The journey begins here, so GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! For June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jscarrlay;1327677 wrote: Meet University of Montana student Cossette Burnham. Cossette moved to Missoula from Utah and has high hopes of finding comparable winter skiing in Montana. While I don't know about her chances for that (weather is so fickle here), I do know we are exceedingly pleased to have her aboard. Cossette qualified for the student work study program and I knew immediately that she was a great fit for the project. Now it's time for you to get to know her a bit better.
    :spam:

Comment

thanks FLy

morning Sun
      I never dawned on me to move the cat......duh!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

btw...I am really pleased with myself that I did not drink last night. Hubs was at the bar, blah, blah...and I battled the beast for about 30 minutes and I WON!!!

Comment

mama bear;1327695 wrote: btw...I am really pleased with myself that I did not drink last night. Hubs was at the bar, blah, blah...and I battled the beast for about 30 minutes and I WON!!!
          GO YOU Jan !! I am so proud of you - that was a real step in the right direction!! I didn't do so well, but wasn't too bad!! Could have done better but I am a WIP.

Hugs, Sun XXX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun - I know you don't want to hear this, but your dinking is not a HUGE problem...
            my opinion only...and I love you no matter what
            off to make a cake and fresh pole beans and then steaks for dinner
            just cleaned Lucky's drainage tubes....eeeewwwww

Comment

your DINKING....tee hee
              just pulled a cake out of the oven, have two lbs of beans simmering, steaks defrosting, laundry going
              I still need to iron and"hoover"....sigh
              Lucky is sleeping soundly on my bed...will have to strip bed too....
              I am laughing at the Allstate Commercial
              "Hi...I'm your dog. And my name is Mayhem. I love this bone your friends bought me"
              those commercials are hysterical

Comment

I feel like I am here alone
                I almost said....playing alone with myself...but decided to restrain myself!

Comment

hiay amma bear, how's u , im nipping over from the army site
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

the neighbours upstairs are having sex, and ive got my friend coming over soon, my god, LOL, loud music me thinks
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Pink - maybe they'll be done by then. :H:H:H

Or you could just start moaning very loudly. :H:H Ooohh baby......
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

at least someone is having sex.....
                        hiya LPC....
                        your posts crack me up
                        you should join us in my "encouragement thread"
                        it started out as a a despreate plea for help and has turned into a raunchy, funny, silly thread
                        Laughter is so theraputic for me
                        off to put my cake in the frig
                        bacinabit as JC says

Comment

NORA!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I am not alone in the sandbox today...
                          Fen.....where are you??
                          with Pappy??

Comment

Mamma, i love a laugh me like, life is far to short, turn taht frown upside down i say:
                            Keep smiling and laughing it freaks people out, andf makes them wonder what u r up to, MWAHHHAAA, LOL
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

NoraC;1327860 wrote: Pink - maybe they'll be done by then. :H:H:H

Or you could just start moaning very loudly. :H:H Ooohh baby......
                              lol the woman sounds like a bird, when shes moaning so i could just start swaking, and nobody would know there having sex
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1327867 wrote: lol the woman sounds like a bird, when shes moaning so i could just start swaking, and nobody would know there having sex
                                THat is hilarious. My husband tells me a story of when he lived in an apartment with his parents. His Mom opened the window and yelled out for the neighbors to shut up - that she enjoys sex as much as anybody but they don't have to be so loud. :H:H
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X