Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The journey begins here, so GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! For June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mama - just talked to Nettie. She & J are at the cabin and they are having a hike right now so she had service for a minute.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

id love to shout, oh giveover the other gentleman made her scream louder last night, lol, but that would be cruel
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

ROTFL. You should do it. :H:H:H
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1327876 wrote: ROTFL. You should do it. :H:H:H
          ha ha , then id have to change my user name to a battered and bruised pink cat, as i would have the bird lady down here swaking at me , lol, shes canny really, i just divn't need to hear every moan nd groan, lol
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

glad to know Fen is at cabin
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

What a quiet thread this is today. Have been at work..... jan - hope lucky is feeling better - poor you having to clean up his drain - is it keeping clean? Nice to see you here LPC. SO sorry to hear about your neighbour though - poor you !!! LOL !! Hi there Nora - are you feeling any better today??

I was feeling kind of flat today at work - hopefully will be feeling better tomorrow - I am off tomorrow and plan to spend it at the compost pile - AGAIN !! looking forward to it. Rode my motorcycle to work today - it was such a lovely day.

Getting ready for bed. Just put dogs out to do their thing, going to get some water and go to bed and read for a while.

Tomorrow is another day and hope we all wake up feeling bright eyes and bushy tailed. love and hugs to all,

sun XXX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I am up WAY too early
                Sun - why dont you like your roof??
                I am probably going to go to the beach with Clay later,,,,bliss!!
                I hope you fell perkier Sun. Do you think it's cos you are off ther AD's?

Comment

Goly Jan - you ARE up early aren't you - me too! Umm - the roof is one of those new 'architectural' types and just looks odd to me - also the colour is too light and just sort of blends in with the house - I think we should have gone a tad darker - but it is done now so all a moot point.

LOVE waking up when I haven't had more than 2 drinks!!! And I understand your thinking that my 'dinking' (in your words - tee hee) is not a problem Jan - but if it bothers me Jan - it really is - I know a lot of folk here would love to have my 'problem' rather than theirs - but it is still nightly drinking - hence, to me - a problem! Even if just one or two. I feel good today though thanks Jan - and Miss Katie made it through the night without waking me up OR having an accident - YEAH !!

Off to the beach sounds like a fun day - wish I lived nearer to the beach. I did in UK and miss it....

I am hoping it isn't 'cos I am off the AD's that I don't feel quite my usual bouncy self Jan - I am thinking all the hassle with the roof, and such.....anyway, right now I feel good so we shall see.

off to get a cuppa and then ring my mum. love and hugs,

sun XX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I love you too sweetie
                    and I hope my words did not hurt
                    I was just trying to make you feel better

Comment

Oh jan - of course they didn't !! You know that Love you too :l

Comment

Good morning eveyone, nothing exciting going on in my world, hope everyone has a good weekend

Comment

Morning Paula
                          Hope you have a nice, sober Sunday
                          Glad Katie let you sleep Sun

Comment

Morning Paula - how are you today? Hope the rain clears up over there for the Flotilla!!! (floatilla??) Are you going to be anywhere near it or will you watch it on the tele?? I think the whole thing is so wonderful - have a wonderful day today won't you....

Hugs, Sun X

Comment

Mama what in the world were you doing up at 5:30am?

I haven't gone to bed yet. Just got home from working the midnight shift. Yay. Time to take a nappy-poo. I'll probably be checking in after noon. :h

Comment

Cause I went to bed sober Fly!!
                                where do you work?

Comment

Working...
                                X